Walter Smith

numansnewman

Fleck started the day and was pish, if he's the best out the current lot no wonder no youth is played. Far to inconsitent.

Another thing numan I used to find you funny but your starting to do my tits in with the negativity.

Don't think you have ever started a positive thread about the current set up.

Fleck started the day and was pish, if he's the best out the current lot no wonder no youth is played. Far to inconsitent.

Another thing numan I used to find you funny but your starting to do my tits in with the negativity.

he lets no youth talent come through with us.

look at all the other teams in the premier league,they do far more in this respect.

But we're champions :D

Who are the Champions FFS!

I'm not his greatest of fans, but some of the abuse on here is a disgrace. I'd also like to know how many on here have really seen the youth players play, because the majority of them, at this stage are not good enough!

Fuck the other teams in the SPL, fuck anyone for that matter, we are Rangers, and we'll do it our way - by playing 11, 39 year olds or 11, 17 year olds.

he is totally right this time about scottish football.

but,he lets no youth talent come through with us.

look at all the other teams in the premier league,they do far more in this respect.

Bar Hamilton and Hibs they really don't.

sorry,you are wrong..

them ,aberdeen,motherwell,dundee utd,hearts plus the above, beat us hands down

he is totally right this time about scottish football.

but,he lets no youth talent come through with us.

Bar Hamilton and Hibs they really don't.

sorry,you are wrong..

them ,aberdeen,motherwell,dundee utd,hearts plus the above, beat us hands down

Aye, and they've got the silverware to back it up! :rolleyes:

Fuck Aberdeen, Motherwell, Dundee United, Hearts....what have they ever fucking won!

when all else fails..just swear

Or in your case, just talk rubbish, spout crap, moan like fuck and praise anyone but Rangers.

Fuck that shit, swearing or not (tu)

You just talk 100% bullshit!

Fuck Aberdeen, Motherwell, Dundee United, Hearts....what have they ever fucking won!

when all else fails..just swear

Or in your case, just talk rubbish, spout crap, moan like fuck and praise anyone but Rangers.

Fuck that shit, swearing or not (tu)

You just talk 100% bullshit!

oh muff..what are you so angry about ?

chill pill..baby boy.

How could anyone, other than someone who was just looking for negatives, point out the lack of youth in our side and the number of youth in other sides when we are the team with the trophy in the cabinet?

Would you rather we had more youngsters in the team, even if it meant sacrificing success?

Absolute crazy talk!

How could anyone, other than someone who was just looking for negatives, point out the lack of youth in our side and the number of youth in other sides when we are the team with the trophy in the cabinet?

Would you rather we had more youngsters in the team, even if it meant sacrificing success?

Absolute crazy talk!

Also the fact we probably have one of the youngest sides in the SPL if your going by averages.

Absolute crazy talk!

Also the fact we probably have one of the youngest sides in the SPL if your going by averages.

Don't let stats get in the way of talking pish!

Absolute crazy talk!

wrong..back it up .

Absolute crazy talk!

wrong..back it up .

Average age is 23....go work it out!