Boyd to Hertha Berlin - Medical Yesterday

PeteLove

I have no "insider" source, I haven't talked to a reserve/coach in Asda. Just got a text off a mate who is a big Rangers man, saying Boyd is to have a medical with Hertha Berlin tomorrow.

I don't know if he has contacts but to be fair to him he knew about Buffel and Mendes coming here a good day or so before anything was mentioned anywhere (and I was too bloody cautious to mention it on here )

Let me stress that this is unconfirmed at present and can't back this up with a major source, but in case it were to happen I thought I'd share the news I've just been given.

I've recenty posted this on FollowFollow too and a few have replied saying they've been told the same. Hope this isn't true but that guy that txts me this is 2 out of 2 so far.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can see this and I can see it leading to 2 signings, a c/b and another striker, probably Healy lol! but we wld be short in striking options as it wld only leave us with Miller? Naismith? Novo? cant think of any others apart from the youth but I cant see Loy, lennon or campbell getting first team football this year! so there MUST! MUST! be somethinh hapenin

Boyd will reject any move away from Rangers, and I guarantee that right now!

Kenny first touch miller will not score 30 goals a season!

What's with the 1st touch shite, no-one rates his first touch and I don't know why you keep quoting me, I'm probably one of Kenny Miller's biggest critics, and no-one has said he will score that much doh

We have won the league without Boyd, and we'll continue to do so!

That was the rumours inside Tynecastle today. I guess we'll wait and see, but I can't see it.

Heard that 1 on the bus & in the stadium, hope its just a bad rumour :anguish:

i hope that to, would be a sad day to see your top goal scorer for three years running trying to get forced out again. The man can do nothing to prove walter he's good enough for the team it looks like.

boydie was ecstatic today when he broke his seven year drought at tynecastle scoring for rangers,i cant understand how this guy gets overlooked from big clubs, he may be lazy he maybe fat, he cant play the one up front "but he can score fuckin goals" take crouch ,choppra, carew,martins,vornin,beattie,and many many more so called premiership strikers, they couldnt finish top goal scorer every year in scotland for the last 3 or 4 years,with better players round about him boyd will be even better