Boyd to Hertha Berlin - Medical Yesterday

PeteLove

boydie was ecstatic today when he broke his seven year drought at tynecastle scoring for rangers,i cant understand how this guy gets overlooked from big clubs, he may be lazy he maybe fat, he cant play the one up front "but he can score fuckin goals" take crouch ,choppra, carew,martins,vornin,beattie,and many many more so called premiership strikers, they couldnt finish top goal scorer every year in scotland for the last 3 or 4 years,with better players round about him boyd will be even better

Agree mate the look on his face as he ran away to celebrate just shows how much he wants to be here at the club it ment alot to the goal machine. i seriously hope he stays

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd will reject any move away from Rangers, and I guarantee that right now!

Kenny first touch miller will not score 30 goals a season!

What's with the 1st touch shite, no-one rates his first touch and I don't know why you keep quoting me, I'm probably one of Kenny Miller's biggest critics, and no-one has said he will score that much doh

We have won the league without Boyd, and we'll continue to do so!

Miller will contribute in so many other ways,any goals he get's is just a bonus for us IMHO. (tu)

I honestly can see this and I can see it leading to 2 signings, a c/b and another striker, probably Healy lol! but we wld be short in striking options as it wld only leave us with Miller? Naismith? Novo? cant think of any others apart from the youth but I cant see Loy, lennon or campbell getting first team football this year! so there MUST! MUST! be somethinh hapenin

I honestly think Walter wants rid of Boyd. Lafferty will play up with Millar.

They better have some decent signings lined up if this is the case! boyd might be an alky and coke head but his goals were priceless! and I will be fucking raging if this shit is true!

Boyds an alky and a coke head? lovely way you talk about Rangers players, wheres the proof to back these claims up? judgemental lying cunt (tu) our club wouldnt put up with it.

Hope Boyd doesnt go anywhere this season and if he does, we need someone to come in who is a proven goalscorer.

They better have some decent signings lined up if this is the case! boyd might be an alky and coke head but his goals were priceless! and I will be fucking raging if this shit is true!

No he's not, and you son, are a fucking idiot!

Agree Muff. Great way to bring shame on your own club pal (tu). Should be ashamed

HAHA!! Well said.

Some of his posts are fucking ridiculous

What I'm getting at is that him being at the club will not determine if we win the league or not! He is not the key player in this side.

We can win the league with our without any single player, i wouldn't really say we have a KEY player.

No one player really determines the games, commands the ball and wins games for us.

We'll win the league with or without Boyd.

Bit early to be so sure!

What I'm getting at is that him being at the club will not determine if we win the league or not! He is not the key player in this side.

I think he's an important player like he was last season when we did win the title.

Although i certainly don't agree with the 'No Boyd, No League' mentality.

Surley if a fee had been agreed and he was waiting on a medical he wouldnt have played at all today?? I know it was a few minutes but still wouldn't rish it. I dont think he's going anywhere.

What's with the 1st touch shite, no-one rates his first touch and I don't know why you keep quoting me, I'm probably one of Kenny Miller's biggest critics, and no-one has said he will score that much doh

Miller will contribute in so many other ways,any goals he get's is just a bonus for us IMHO. (tu)

Not ideal for a striker (tu) He's no Bergkamp.

If its true id be looking for more than 4 Million with the prices in the world of football today.

for a Scottish player in his last year of his contract?

Why will we not win the league without him? Are we a one man team? If we can ger a good amount for him then i would take it. We really need another CB and reduce the debt. Lets be honest...Boyd will probably not play CL games. He is starting on the bench so far..

What you on, who is quoting you! god they way you go on you wld think you were the only poster on here who had a clue about football! well by the sounds of it you dont becuase if you think first touch and lafferty will score the goals then your playing to much F/M and as for the rest of the gangster loyal on here, I cldnt give a fuck if you dont like me or my posts but they are how I see things, boyd is an alky as you can see buy the size of his gut, the murmours that come for moonbeam park and the fact he cant play against big teams!