Boyd to Hertha Berlin - Medical Yesterday

PeteLove

I have heard this one as well.

i have heard things but i wouldnae post without proof!!!! ffs as has been said he woulda been out on his arse ages ago if he was hanging around parks drinking buckie. (i cant believe i have typed that, how stupid does that sound) the fenians would have had a song and made a scapegoat of boyd if that happend. your full of shite. you wana get one over on boyd for no reason whatsoever. so who was it that was with boyd this night in question? hugh keevins, graeme spiers, george burley? come on spill ya bullshitin bastard

Ahh the wondefull and pleasant rfc52 strikes again, what a bully and deeply offensive individual you have shown yourself to be, admin should ban you!

a bully and deeply offensive :rolleyes: grow a pair mate, Boyd is no alky and he definetly isnt a coke head, so stop spreading your lie's about a player who plays for Rangers FC, you clearly dont have the proof too back this up which also goes to show you lied about pictures in the paper to further your arguement which was doomed before it even got started, have more respect for the club you supposedly support.

Im done wi ye.

Boyd lost his licence and thats why he moved back in with his mum and dad a couple of years back! I dont have the proof because I dont carry a camera or archive every piece of news I recieve! If you dont believe me then fine but it is true! he may not be a coke head ( kerry katona like ) but he likes a line or 2! just like many pro footballers do!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares if Kris Boyd is an alky, one of the greatest players ever, George Best, was an alky.

3 quick points

1. Different generation fitness wasn't that important

2. George Best wasted his career towards the end

3. George Best was a quality footballer

Who cares if Kris Boyd is an alky, one of the greatest players ever, George Best, was an alky.

3 quick points

Don't care about Boyd's fitness. He gets the ball, he scores a goal.

3 quick points

You don't care?

3 quick points

You don't care?

I wouldnt be that disappointed if boyd was to leave as long as we got a decent fee for him. However with only a year left on his contract i dont see us getting any more than £1.5-£2m which isnt enough for me. We can win the title without boyd, he scores the goals yes but we have other players who can score goals and some of our best performances in the past 2 years have been when boyd isnt in the team.

3 quick points

You don't care?

Krissy Krissy Boyd!

Seconded (tu)

i have heard things but i wouldnae post without proof!!!! ffs as has been said he woulda been out on his arse ages ago if he was hanging around parks drinking buckie. (i cant believe i have typed that, how stupid does that sound) the fenians would have had a song and made a scapegoat of boyd if that happend. your full of shite. you wana get one over on boyd for no reason whatsoever. so who was it that was with boyd this night in question? hugh keevins, graeme spiers, george burley? come on spill ya bullshitin bastard

Ahh the wondefull and pleasant rfc52 strikes again, what a bully and deeply offensive individual you have shown yourself to be, admin should ban you!

a bully and deeply offensive :rolleyes: grow a pair mate, Boyd is no alky and he definetly isnt a coke head, so stop spreading your lie's about a player who plays for Rangers FC, you clearly dont have the proof too back this up which also goes to show you lied about pictures in the paper to further your arguement which was doomed before it even got started, have more respect for the club you supposedly support.

Im done wi ye.

Boyd lost his licence and thats why he moved back in with his mum and dad a couple of years back! I dont have the proof because I dont carry a camera or archive every piece of news I recieve! If you dont believe me then fine but it is true! he may not be a coke head ( kerry katona like ) but he likes a line or 2! just like many pro footballers do!

Bit fed up with this presumption tbh.

Prove it.

Im done wi ye.

Bit fed up with this presumption tbh.

Prove it.

He can't.