The Bears' Den

Muff

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a shame that when people do post articles or clips about Rangers history that not many people reply or show interest, only the same posters.

What does that tell you?

That people on here will read more about Cltic than The Gers which is disgusting !

Just a shame that when people do post articles or clips about Rangers history that not many people reply or show interest, only the same posters.

What does that tell you?

That they would rather talk about what Rangers player were shagging who, or people farting during a game, or it used to be about how many pies that Adam used to eat.

What does that tell you?

That people on here will read more about Cltic than The Gers which is disgusting !

No, maybe that part of Rangers just doesn't intrest them?

What does that tell you?

Yes... and that people on here will read more about Cltic than The Gers which is disgusting maybe ? aha

What does that tell you?

That they would rather talk about what Rangers player were shagging who, or people farting during a game, or it used to be about how many pies that Adam used to eat.

That's what it tells you? Doesn't tell you that no one is intrested in that stuff any more?

What does that tell you?

If our clubs history does not interest them then they are not Rangers fans as our history is what makes us so great.

What does that tell you?

That's what it tells you? Doesn't tell you that no one is intrested in that stuff any more?

Well why not enter the debate when people post about our history.

What does that tell you?

[

be ? aha

And on the other hand, people would rather sing about being up to their kness and so on, rather than supporting their team?

What does that tell you?

Well why not enter the debate when people post about our history.

What's the point? Really? You know how it ends, Minstral. Read up, you said it :)

What does that tell you?

[

be ? aha

And on the other hand, people would rather sing about being up to their kness and so on, rather than supporting their team?

You can do both as you heard our great away support today.

What does that tell you?

How can a Rangers supporter not be interested in our history?

After all, our history has made us the club we are today.

What does that tell you?

[

be ? aha

I never heard them sing anything like that :pipe:

What does that tell you?

[

be ? aha

I never heard them sing anything like that :pipe:

Still singing plenty of Orange songs today. :)

What does that tell you?

I'm intrested in our footballing history. And as far as i'm concerned, religion and all the rest of it doesn't figure into that.

What does that tell you?

I'm intrested in our footballing history. And as far as i'm concerned, religion and all the rest of it doesn't figure into that.

Try reading page 8 of Rangers the Complete History and that will tell you different. :)

What does that tell you?

Try reading page 8 of Rangers the Complete History and that will tell you different. :)

Not for me, I'm an Atheist :pipe:

What does that tell you?

That for another thread. ;)

What does that tell you?

But will it be in the Bears Den? :pipe:

What does that tell you?

But will it be in the Bears Den? :pipe:

No but just remember that god is watching you.

Well technically if you post a comment ( like Muffs ) criticising people for posting non Rangers related posts then surely that also is non Rangers related ?

Right Muff get your act together with the double standards ??

( Just a wee joke Muff ) dont start on me.