The Bears' Den

Muff

No but just remember that god is watching you.

I dont beleive he is. He was invented by mankind around a time when folk thought the world was flat. the bible, Koran etc were all written by the hand of mortal men.

You can have faith Minstral, but its blind imo.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree

also people who do post in bears den and probably everywhere else aswell should start looking b4 they make new topics, 2 many r the same, some1 makes 1 in the morning on something, then some1 else in the afternoon on the same thing, then some1 else makes it at night, only takes a min 2 look thro the last few pages of new made topics in the specific area :P

Some people seem to be more concerned about hating Celtic than supporting Rangers.

they go hand in hand lol

i think people post negative tims threads in here because its the busiest part of the forum perhaps

look at the after season jokes that were moved from here, its us laughing at the tims, is that not rangers related, laughing at the beggars?

almost every thread i see that's been moved its you that's started it - you're the worst offender :pipe:

Agreed. Does your stance relate to religious issues as well? Where do they fit in? Here, or elsewhere? For example.. the post about the Orange walks last week etc.

Muff - no answer on this one ? Are posts about Orange walks Rangers related and allowed under your new regime ?

So a topic about keeping the bears den on topic (about rangers) goes off topic….brilliant..

For what it’s worth I see nothing wrong with posts laughing about the filth being in here, don’t think news about them etc should be but gloating threads and like should be in here as it’s the the busiest part of the MB.

I thought the nature of this forum, and section would give it away, but obviously not doh

This is a Rangers forum, a section to talk about Rangers, and Rangers only. Yet we get constant bile, and posts on celtc, Scotland, and other teams. There are too many members on here who love to bring news outwith Rangers into the Bears' Den, why?

What happened to Rangers first, no-one else matters, no-one likes us, we don't care....?

I'm fed up coming on this part of the board and reading celtc related threads, threads praising other SPL teams, abuse towards Scotland and the Tartan Army.....

If you want to post and talk about this crap, then stay out of here. The Bears' Den is for Rangers, and Rangers talk only!

:clap:

Dear Oh Dear O Dear ! :sherlock:

Here is someone who is more interested in Celtic than Rangers in how he posts his threads :ph34r:

Here is a poster who is not one of us, he wasn't one of us when he was ideal broomloan and he isn't one now. At this moment there is approx half a dozen on that are not one of us ? :sherlock:

Here is someone who is more interested in Celtic than Rangers in how he posts his threads :ph34r:

Here is a poster who is not one of us, he wasn't one of us when he was ideal broomloan and he isn't one now. At this moment there is approx half a dozen on that are not one of us ? :sherlock:

And here is more BS :) Also against RM's rules :ph34r:

This oddball is calling me a timposter saying I'm more interested in celtic than Rangers ? Against RM rules methinks ? :crabflute::sherlock::sherlock:

Didn't say that whatsoever. You keep on posting lies tho (tu)

As you clearly state “This is a Rangers forum, a section to talk about Rangers, and Rangers only” yet threads about being Protestant, the Orange Walk, etc constantly appear in this section with Mods seeming to fan the flames by contributing to the thread rather than them being moved

As you clearly state “This is a Rangers forum, a section to talk about Rangers, and Rangers only” yet threads about being Protestant, the Orange Walk, etc constantly appear in this section with Mods seeming to fan the flames by contributing to the thread rather than them being moved

If you dont like the threads then dont read them.

This oddball is calling me a timposter saying I'm more interested in celtic than Rangers ? Against RM rules methinks ? :crabflute::sherlock::sherlock:

Only one lying imposter here and thats you ! Anybody met this guy ? :sherlock:

Only one lying imposter here and thats you ! Anybody met this guy ? :sherlock:

Many of the mods and admin (tu)