fiddyp

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...ers&cc=5739

TRANSFER NEWS

Bouazza leaves Sivasspor after just one game

August 24, 2009

Comment

Email

Print

Hameur Bouazza is looking to seal a move back to England after he left Turkish club Sivasspor after just one game.

Bouazza, 24, has been linked with a host of clubs over the summer, but he departed Fulham only last week to sign for Sivasspor.

But after playing in their Europa League clash with Shakhtar Donetsk, Bouazza informed Sivasspor that he did not wish to remain in Turkey and they agreed to terminate his contract.

Sivasspor head-coach Bulent Uygun said they had to release Bouazza as they didn't want him to damage the team and now the midfielder is heading back to Western Europe to look for a move back to England.

It is understood the likes of Preston, Sheffield United and Plymouth are all keen on the Algerian international.

I know we've been linked with him in the past but could this pave a way for a possible move?

Wouldn't be suprised to see Big Eck move for him. He's always liked him.

Can't see us moving for him due to a number of reasons.

I agree...suppose we were in a position to sign him...would it be a good move?

I think he'd be a good signing, he's still only 24 aswell. Has a bit of pace about him, can beat a man, and has a pretty decent delivery on him. He's also pretty good at corners, and set pieces.

Looked like he was going to be a star at Fulham until he got injured and never really hit it off after then.

Just seems everytime a player becomes a free agent someone links him with Rangers,

Bouazza was first linked with us in May.

My bad (tu)

A few rags ran with a story saying that Bougherra had recommended him to Walter.

In all seriousness he's a player who I would love to see at Ibrox.

Don't know too much about him, quite a lot of people on here seem to rate him though

i'd be pretty happy if we signed him. something strange going on though, who the hell plays one game for a new team then wants to leave and they cancel the contract??? Very odd

Maybe realised that Turkey's not the friendliest of places to play?

Just seems everytime a player becomes a free agent someone links him with Rangers,

Bouazza was first linked with us in May.

he was actually first linked with us a few years ago, when he was on loan at Watford, if im not mistaken? Alex mcleish was going to sign him up.