Rangers - Porto

ognjenko

Just wondering if anyone has that game when rangers won 3-2 ... I remember Pepe scored 2 goals for porto, and kyrgiakos scored the late winner ...

I personally want to see one more time when lovenkrans scores and the TV commentator screamed so hard that I bristled ...

it was on the youtube once but now it is not ...

Great campaign. I remember that we needed Porto and Artmedia to draw and they did 0-0 but the next day when i was watching highlights the pitch was very very muddy and Porto had a shot that was going in but stopped on the line due to the mud which put us through :D good times.

p.s. drawing twice with Artmedia :anguish:

Great memories, such a shame we almost went to the quarter finals when we went 1-0 up against Villareal away from home then they equalised :anguish:

I was in the club-deck :anguish: for the home leg, Forlan scored the off-side goal that stood.

In fairness to peter martin - he went mega ballistic whenever we scored, which says alot for him considering he makes no secret about his love for the monkey suits. (just cant listen to radio coverage with him in it now, he gets over excited at the slightest thing...like a throw-in on the half way line...he's jumpin about like a fuckin loonball!!!) but well played to him on those occasions where the Bears made history.

That header for McCormick was probably Burke's finest moment in a Rangers strip, as well as that dribble before Lovenkrands goal vs. Villareal in the next round.

Always felt we should have beaten Villareal, was a great performance.

McCormack is a legend for that. I remember listening on the radio because I dont think it was on TV. Was jumping around like mad and I was like 11-12 years old.

(td) it was a great moment but mccormack is no legend