Webster

Hemdani

Burke

Ferguson

Adam

Gow

JCD

Velicka

Throw in the youngsters such as Furman, Efrem, Harvey and Robinson and it's frightening to think how much money we must be saving on wages each week now.

We have needed a mass clear out for a long, long time and although it has come about because of our circumstances, I'm personally delighted that it has happened.

We are saving a fortune on wages and (for now anyway *fingers crossed*) the team doesn't look any weaker than it did nine months ago.

We have sold, loaned out or released ten pretty high profile name players:

G Smith

Dailly

Webster

Hemdani

Burke

Ferguson

Adam

Gow

JCD

Velicka

Throw in the youngsters such as Furman, Efrem, Harvey and Robinson and it's frightening to think how much money we must be saving on wages each week now.

We have needed a mass clear out for a long, long time and although it has come about because of our circumstances, I'm personally delighted that it has happened.

We are saving a fortune on wages and (for now anyway *fingers crossed*) the team doesn't look any weaker than it did nine months ago.

Yeah, i agree.

Would've liked to have got decent money for some of them though.

They're only worth what clubs wish to pay.

Spot on (tu)

Like Muff said, we have well shifting the deadwood. No point in having players on big wages who are warming your bench or treatment tables week in week out!

We have sold, loaned out or released ten pretty high profile name players:

G Smith

Dailly

Webster

Hemdani

Burke

Ferguson

Adam

Gow

JCD

Velicka

at the moment it doesn't but lets wait till later on in the season when the injuries and suspensions will more than likely mount up.