Fabregas calls a spade a spade

hope he makes it for tomorrow

In the first leg he got everywhere, great engine, but still wasn't quite at his best - some passes a yard or so astray.

If he makes the second leg and is on his game he will absolutely destroy them - utter carnage - he is a fantastic wee player.

'soccer' :anguish:

"Soccer"makes you want to throw up EH? It's all they call it over here.(Canada)

"Football" is the proper name of the game they play in North America(where only two guys on the team are actually allowed to kick the F#cking ball) doh

But if you happen to mention "Ice Hockey" (The proper name of their game) they will give you filthy look. :rolleyes::lol:

"Football" is the proper name of the game they play in North America(where only two guys on the team are actually allowed to kick the F#cking ball) doh

But if you happen to mention "Ice Hockey" (The proper name of their game) they will give you filthy look. :rolleyes::lol:

More like 'Fake Football' (tu) (to the bold part)

And just cause

It's all they call it over here.
doesn't make it right (tu)

And just cause

I still love the game over here,I just wish they didn't call it "Football" :rolleyes:

And just cause

I still love the game over here,I just wish they didn't call it "Football" :rolleyes:

The 'love' bit is unnerving but the other part is admirable (tu)

And just cause

It's a great game when you learn the rules Boab.But there's a time out every two minutes,that really does my head in. :anguish: Otherwise it's a super game. (tu)

And just cause

It's a great game when you learn the rules Boab.But there's a time out every two minutes,that really does my head in. :anguish: Otherwise it's a super game. (tu)

No its not a great or super game at all, I could name more games (sports) on 2 hands that are better, I'm an absolute closed book to that BS (tu):)

And just cause

No its not a great or super game at all, I could name more games (sports) on 2 hands that are better, I'm an absolute closed book to that BS (tu):)

Very ignorant Robert.