If you were that Italian lottery winner would you?

lancedeangers1

I was having a chat which turned to a debate / argument with my wife following that Italian guy winning £127 million on the lottery at the weekend. The reason it developed into a debate was due to my revelations about investing a large chunk of money in Rangers ( if it was me that had won it ).

Can you imagine one day being as you are in your normal life and the next day becoming potentially the owner of Rangers? Really got me thinking how dramatically your life could change and how much dreams could be fulfilled.

Ok it may not be the best investment economically that you could make but honestly how many of you would consider investing in the club?, how much would you invest ? Or would you go the whole hog and buy the club out right ?

wouldnt buy the club unless i won something massive like the italian lottery winnings you mentioned

but if i won say 30mill i'd happily go to murray the now and say, heres a 10mill donation, ON THE BASIS THAT SMITH GETS THE LOT TO BUY 2 CB's

Agreed about the centre backs.

If I won £127m I would make sure my family saw a lot of it then I would buy a house with multiple game rooms. A pool table, a pinball machine, doughnut machine, mini fridge for all the beer, 50" widescreen tv, massage chair, dart board, foosball table...

And I would pitch in with some £££ for Rangers.

If I won £127m I would make sure my family saw a lot of it then I would buy a house with multiple game rooms. A pool table, a pinball machine, doughnut machine, mini fridge for all the beer, 50" widescreen tv, massage chair, dart board, foosball table...

And I would pitch in with some £££ for Rangers.

A doughnut machine, brilliant I like your attitude lol...

OK first question what lottery was paying £127 million? <cr> If it's the Euro I thought it was only about £64 million jackpot.

As for what I would do, well I wouldn't buy Rangers as it's still not enough money and you would have to earn money to keep the club running, in the current situation I would possibly buy shares directly of SDM as long as the monies spent was used to be a new defender and pay their wages for a couple of years.