Fifa 10 Demo

Broomloanblues1

FIFA 10 Demo Coming Early September

Written Monday, August 24, 2009 by Dan Webb

EA today announced that their FIFA 10 demo will be heading to the Xbox Live Marketplace on September 10th in Europe and September 17th in North America.

The demo will allow players to take control of the following teams in exhibition matches; Chelsea, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Marseille, and Chicago Fire (MLS). For the first time in FIFA demo history as well, players will be able to upload created in-game videos to EA Football World.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
6 days motherfuckers!!

Dont know how far back the engine on the demo will be but I have learnt from previous experiences that the demo isnt always the final represenation of the game! Cant fricken wait though

I noticed that 09's demo was very different from the final game. So I'm not going to get too disappointed if the demo isn't that great.

6 days motherfuckers!!

Dont know how far back the engine on the demo will be but I have learnt from previous experiences that the demo isnt always the final represenation of the game! Cant fricken wait though

I noticed that 09's demo was very different from the final game. So I'm not going to get too disappointed if the demo isn't that great.

Aye it was, I mind when the Euro 2008 demo was out, the game changed a hell of a lot from the demo with that game too

I'm really looking forward to this, from the video footage I have seen they have really improved the dribbling which was something that I felt let Fifa 09 down at times.

Can't wait for the full game to be out to see my player edits in action :)

Have you seen the video of the birds eye run on the wing being tracked with a line, the line moves all over the place even though the player appears to be running straight, because of the new dribbling technique and its new sensitivity and number of directions your player sort of moves to the side a little... hopefully this does away with the people who just sprint and move one notch inside every time they run (if you know what I mean), they never lost speed and it was trickier to knock them off the ball

The one thing I hope is improved is the reaction time of the player when you are sprinting. Any time I sprint and go to make a quick pass cos I am being closed down, it takes an extra second or two to do which annoys the fuck out of me.