Fifa 10 Demo

Broomloanblues1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother just scored a belter in his first game

Was Henry, cut in from the left wing, finessed it but it was almost as if he passed it into the bottom corner from 25 or so yards out and as it was going in, a barca player was in the way and lifted his foot up as the ball went under and into the corner of the goal! :P

I would try it but the wankers that are Microsoft say you need a gold account to download it...what is the point in that :wanker:

To get more money. Silver users have to wait a week or so.

I've played it and it's good. Most of the annoyances of the previous one are gone.

I would try it but the wankers that are Microsoft say you need a gold account to download it...what is the point in that :wanker:

I've played it and it's good. Most of the annoyances of the previous one are gone.

What about that shitty advantage rule? When you get fouled and keep the ball, you're through on goal and the cuntin ref pulls it back for a freekick, is that fixed?

What about that shitty advantage rule? When you get fouled and keep the ball, you're through on goal and the cuntin ref pulls it back for a freekick, is that fixed?

Not been in that position yet.

I hate Microsoft...fuck it I'm trading in my 360 for a new slim ps3.

dont blame Microsoft for being a wee cheap arse cunt :pipe:

fuck off haha I'm no paying 40 quid for a demo..fuck that :lol:

40 quid and a year subscription to play online....

I hate Microsoft...fuck it I'm trading in my 360 for a new slim ps3.

dont blame Microsoft for being a wee cheap arse cunt :pipe:

fuck off haha I'm no paying 40 quid for a demo..fuck that :lol:

40 quid and a year subscription to play online....

nah fuck that..I hardly play it so it would be a waste of money.

Just going to trade it in and I'd rather just put the 40 quid to it tbh.

Then I will just be able to pick up and play online when I like and download demos when I like :)

Plus the fact I now can't get my debit card of my xbox and they are saying I owe them 25-30 quid. They can fuck right off.

crackin game, really fluent play and more realistic movement, and the person who said about the advantage thing, it has been fixed (tu) aslong as u keep the ball he plays on no matter what until u actually lose it. So no more running near u and blowing for a free-kick.

Looking forward to this and the new Online player feature where u download ur face and make ur own player for online (tu)

crackin game, really fluent play and more realistic movement, and the person who said about the advantage thing, it has been fixed (tu) aslong as u keep the ball he plays on no matter what until u actually lose it. So no more running near u and blowing for a free-kick.

Looking forward to this and the new Online player feature where u download ur face and make ur own player for online (tu)

Its definitely what it needed, people are saying it hasnt changed doh but the game was pretty good the last time that they need to fix the silly little niggling things but they also enhanced the gameplay dramatically in my opinion, plus there are features the demo wont display and for all we know the demo could be of an earlier release of the game and still have tweaks missing... I cant wait for FIFA now, because no matter how good PES is, FIFA is still going to be top notch!

Not quite as boring as 09 - it wasn't bad but it still has that stodgy FIFA feel imo. Like your players never sprint to loose balls, they jog over and you can't speed them up.

And passing doesn't feel that intuitive.

But not as bad as last year - if Pro Evo sucks I have a possible plan B now.

Not quite as boring as 09 - it wasn't bad but it still has that stodgy FIFA feel imo. Like your players never sprint to loose balls, they jog over and you can't speed them up.

PC or Console?

PC or Console?

Tried it on both PS3 and PC.

Well the PS3 and PC versions are nothing a like so what one do you base your opinion on?

The menu etc interface is very different but the game appears to be exactly the same otherwise.

How do they differ? I know a lot less about FIFA than I do about Pro Evo so please enlighten me.