James McArthur

Chef

Rumour has it that Rangers will follow up their long-term interest in James McArthur this week.

A source close to a member of the Rangers Reserve squad claims that Rangers liked what they saw following a specially arranged bounce game against Accies last week.

If the information is correct, it would be very surprising, and one would hope that we prioritise a centre-half before completing such a deal.

Several Rangers players fed back to Walter that McArthur was one of their toughest opponents last season, and it appears as though the club will be making their move once the Phond-Life find themselves papped to the Thursday Cup tomorrow & the champions take their rightful place amongst Europe's elite.

i personally dont see it happening

Rumour has it that Rangers will follow up their long-term interest in James McArthur this week.

A source close to a member of the Rangers Reserve squad claims that Rangers liked what they saw following a specially arranged bounce game against Accies last week.

If the information is correct, it would be very surprising, and one would hope that we prioritise a centre-half before completing such a deal.

Several Rangers players fed back to Walter that McArthur was one of their toughest opponents last season, and it appears as though the club will be making their move once the Phond-Life find themselves papped to the Thursday Cup tomorrow & the champions take their rightful place amongst Europe's elite.

Seems a strange thread to open then.

whats strange aboot it, its on the web on a site where a vast amount of the dross on here comes from, this on the other hand mentions the club and i seen fit to put it on, whats the gripe toots

whats strange aboot it, its on the web on a site where a vast amount of the dross on here comes from, this on the other hand mentions the club and i seen fit to put it on, whats the gripe toots

The fact that you're posting a rumour thread on someone you don't actually believe will come is strange.

eh, you kinda got me here like, dunno what the problem is, its an ad about our club, i may not want him to come and this aint a reason not to post it, should i wait till someone on here wants him to come to rangers and let them put it up, maybe ill ask in future if i am to post a thread ill actually post a thread asking if anyone thinks it should be posted or if anyone wants the post of of myself they should want the story to happen first, u confused, u got me confused, ok not mention any transfer news regarding the club unless i want the story to happen, sorted

The fact that you're posting a rumour thread on someone you don't actually believe will come is strange.

eh, you kinda got me here like, dunno what the problem is, its an ad about our club, i may not want him to come and this aint a reason not to post it, should i wait till someone on here wants him to come to rangers and let them put it up, maybe ill ask in future if i am to post a thread ill actually post a thread asking if anyone thinks it should be posted or if anyone wants the post of of myself they should want the story to happen first, u confused, u got me confused, ok not mention any transfer news regarding the club unless i want the story to happen, sorted