Go to games alone?

Dietspam

I go alone to ibrox dont mind it really but ill usually go to away games with my mate or my dad allthough I did go to hamilton alone last year didnt bother me becuase it was all the people on my supporters bus sitting around me so I knew them to talk to

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the good old days,nobody went alone.Supporter buses came by the hundreds, and most club members bunched together in their favorite

spot every game.None of this season ticket bullshit.Made for a great atmosphere too.Tickets were only for cup ties back then. (tu)

I go alone to ibrox dont mind it really but ill usually go to away games with my mate or my dad allthough I did go to hamilton alone last year didnt bother me becuase it was all the people on my supporters bus sitting around me so I knew them to talk to

I'm not sure how going to the game on your supporters bus and then sitting with all the folk from the bus constitutes going to the game alone. :mutley:

I did it a few times last season. Most of my mates who go to games have season tickets anyways so I can't get tickets with them, usually meet them before and after though. Only thing I find wierd is getting up and singing/shouting when stuck in one of the quiet corners of Ibrox.

When i attended games pre-Souness i quite frequently travelled alone. After Souness arrived, i went on the supporters bus, but soon got sick of the glory hunters and started travelling by train again.

Good crack if you meet a fellow solo bear, i've made a few lifelong friends on the back of going from Inverness to Clydebank,Morton,Dumbarton, piggery,etc on my tod and meeting good guys from all over.

These days i stick to being an internet hardman though. (tu)

I go with my brother but would not hesitate to go alone. Been my slef a few times and TBH may sound wierd I like being myself and only worrying about myself. Its nice to just be alone and do somthing you enjoy alone.

you are never alone. you have got 50000 pals there.i do it all the time. unless i take my son. walking up the stairs and seeing the pitch through the stairway still sends the hairs on the back of my neck on end, just as it did for my first game in 77. fuckin love ibrox. what a name

sorry for the emotion

I go with my brother but would not hesitate to go alone. Been my slef a few times and TBH may sound wierd I like being myself and only worrying about myself. Its nice to just be alone and do somthing you enjoy alone.

you are never alone. you have got 50000 pals there.i do it all the time. unless i take my son. walking up the stairs and seeing the pitch through the stairway still sends the hairs on the back of my neck on end, just as it did for my first game in 77. fuckin love ibrox. what a name

sorry for the emotion

(tu)

That's the bit that gets me too mate. I sometimes go alone, depends if anyone else can make it or not. I don't get to as many games as I'd like, going alone certainly isn't going to stop me!

sorry for the emotion

(tu)

That's the bit that gets me too mate. I sometimes go alone, depends if anyone else can make it or not. I don't get to as many games as I'd like, going alone certainly isn't going to stop me!

i knew i had a soulmate chicco. when i hear that ball thumping about in the warm up . man it's like you are kicking it. i love watching the place fill up. aw they bears!

for 1 day a week in an otherwise fuckin shit existence. life! A REASON TO LIVE

Ive got no problems with it, i was working in Scotland for 4 months November- March i got to as many games as i could, on my jack, i got someones season ticket so i had a cracking seat and good guys each side of me.

If there was a choice i would go with a crew but if thats not an option, no probs.

Ibrox is like a great big magnet tugging at me anytime i'm around.

I've been up on my own a fair bit, with living outside of Scotland none of my mates support Rangers (although now hate Celtic) so I used to travel up on my own a good bit. I try to get up with my dad when I can and I always enjoy that but either way I'm happy as long as I'm there. I've brought my mates up twice for the Chelsea and AC Milan friendlies and they've always enjoyed it.

I go to the games on my own mainly because my dad didnt want to go every week and my pals were not committed enough

I dont really have a problem with it. I meet folk I know every time I go to ibrox so its hardly as if I am a wee loner

anyway 50,000 like minded people around you is good enough