It's Great To Be A Ranger!

rfc_no1fan

Its all coming up Rangers.

For years we have watched as Celtic got all the luck whether it be at home in the SPL or in Europe. Now the tables are starting to turn.

When Rangers won the SPL title in May, we all thought it couldn't get any better, how wrong were we. As each day passes by it just seems to get better and better on and off the field.

We are guaranteed Champions League football and as a nice boost both the teams we needed to lose, lost in the play offs, inturn moving us up into Pot 2. That has never happened before, we usually have a discussion of what could have been. Furthermore our nearest rivals lose out on £10 million and suffer horrendous luck.

Our club is starting to be run the proper way. We have got rid of all the big egos and all the dead wood and we arguably have our strongest team in years. We have managed to hold on to all of our stars, even though our financial situation isn't exactly ideal at the moment. We also have the "best" group of youngsters we have ever had coming through the ranks for a number of years.

We have got a new Chairman who will be looking to make a name for himself and carry on the great Rangers tradition. Fresh ideas and new faces can only be good for Rangers Football Club.

I for one couldn't be happier at this current time.

Its great to be a Ranger....

I agree with all of that, apart from the "strongest team in years" . I still think we are quite weak in certain areas...but you are right about the rest. Everything is going our way lately, and long may it continue.

I agree with all of that, apart from the "strongest team in years" . I still think we are quite weak in certain areas...but you are right about the rest. Everything is going our way lately, and long may it continue.

Lets hope the champions league draw is kind to us aswell (tu)

Things certainly are improving, I think we've got a while to go though. but were in a good position and TBH I think the tims are in trouble this season.

Its all coming up Rangers.

For years we have watched as Celtic got all the luck whether it be at home in the SPL or in Europe. Now the tables are starting to turn.

When Rangers won the SPL title in May, we all thought it couldn't get any better, how wrong were we. As each day passes by it just seems to get better and better on and off the field.

We are guaranteed Champions League football and as a nice boost both the teams we needed to lose, lost in the play offs, inturn moving us up into Pot 2. That has never happened before, we usually have a discussion of what could have been. Furthermore our nearest rivals lose out on £10 million and suffer horrendous luck.

Our club is starting to be run the proper way. We have got rid of all the big egos and all the dead wood and we arguably have our strongest team in years. We have managed to hold on to all of our stars, even though our financial situation isn't exactly ideal at the moment. We also have the "best" group of youngsters we have ever had coming through the ranks for a number of years.

We have got a new Chairman who will be looking to make a name for himself and carry on the great Rangers tradition. Fresh ideas and new faces can only be good for Rangers Football Club.

I for one couldn't be happier at this current time.

Its great to be a Ranger....

Thought I had told you, start posting stuff I can disagree with mate! haha.

Great post (tu)