Its going to be a Rollercoaster ride!

BILLYSNOVO

I like probably most of you was absolutely stunned by todays event.

I have sat puzzled for the whole day wondering what the f*** is going on,new owners to take over? or whatever.

but the fact of the matter is none of us know.

The transfer window slams shut in just over a week and we have just scooped timmys £4m tv money!

i think the actions of our club in this window will determine wether todays news was good or bad,it is imperative that we add a little more depth for the season ahead and surely if there was a buyer/consortium in the background sanctioning of a few recruits will be made.

The positive slant is that i honestly feel that a buyer has been found,making SDM's step down understandable in the process of transition.

but i am also shitting myself that well i dont want to even think about that a buyer is not forthcoming.

mmm it seems strange to step down and not mention that a buyers been found ,that would be the headline ,to be fair.

i feel he has just had enough,and wants to concentrate on his empire.

Far more likely and the biggest clue is the appointment of a new chairman from our current directors.

I'll miss Murray, alot of people posting on these forums were too happy to give him stick during the bad times, but the good times outweighed the bad times by a mile.

Under his leadership we've seen some greats come to Ibrox who could have easily joined the top leagues in Europe and that was down to "the man" and possibly at times his cheque book. But i'd rather reflect on the achievements under his guidance rather than discussing the debts.

Lets hope the new man has deep pockets but more importantly knows how to take this great club forward

Dont take food or drinks on the rides and no one under 1 metre can get on.

I dont believe for one second that anything is going to change. We have a new chairman. Thats it. Its still the same old dodgy finances and no new players. I cant believe the amount of people that are buying into all the made up rumours. Invisable consortiums...ffs