BBC News reporting on SDM resignation

reporter was asking supposed Gers suporters on the street in Govan what they thought and one of them seemed to be off their heads with crack and another guy had teeth missing...cheez good for our image :craphead:

Happened to see this report..was it outside the stadium bar ? Jesus it was cringeworthy stuff.......

I hate hearing people from glasgow on the news at the best of times........ :D

If they were out side the Stadium bar i.e. dragged out of the cess pit you can bet your bottom dollar they are not Rangers fans.

No Rangers supporter who lives locally there drinks in there.

If they were out side the Stadium bar i.e. dragged out of the cess pit you can bet your bottom dollar they are not Rangers fans.

No Rangers supporter who lives locally there drinks in there.

They were walking down the street and asked if they have a comment, i would say only one was definetly a gers fan......

reporter was asking supposed Gers suporters on the street in Govan what they thought and one of them seemed to be off their heads on crack and another guy had teeth missing...cheez good for our image :craphead:

More lazy journalism from Auntie Beeb. The interviewer didn't really have to walk far from BBC HQ to do his job did he? :rolleyes:

reporter was asking supposed Gers suporters on the street in Govan what they thought and one of them seemed to be off their heads on crack and another guy had teeth missing...cheez good for our image :craphead:

Lost crackhead tic.