Advice on wearing my gers top

PAF1982

a big thank you to my fellow bears on giving me advice on whether i should or shoul'nt of wore my gers top an thank fuck i didnt,As you know i went with my arsenal freinds an they go to the same pub as usually do at home games as dnt let away fans in and to my dissgust there were hunners of the scum in there(app there allday so could'nt kick em out) i fuckin hated it,hated them!! but my bad mood was short lived when they got pumped an after the game on the train back there was a couple of the celts in front an took yhe piss saying we,r in pot 2 get in.me an my good friends ended the night with a wee rendition of follow follow!payback!!!

noticed on the way back from work a few gers fans in a 2nd floor flat on upper street singing 'why dont you go home' as the unwashed masses made their way to the station :pipe: Good times. Had to serve them though. Quite a few buying packs of 10 fags with £20's from the cash machine at £3.10 a go, gave me a laugh anyways. 'here's your 1690 change' :pipe:

noticed on the way back from work a few gers fans in a 2nd floor flat on upper street singing 'why dont you go home' as the unwashed masses made their way to the station :pipe: Good times. Had to serve them though. Quite a few buying packs of 10 fags with £20's from the cash machine at £3.10 a go, gave me a laugh anyways. 'here's your 1690 change' :pipe:

they were all in the wetherspoons just up the road signing complete pish £20 for £3.10 fags = idiots hahaha