Best Flight Websites?

skyscanners.com or if you have travel club card then thomas cook will be doing day trips and also overnight trips

wee bit of advice josh rangers try to fill official flights first so tend to restrict the independents to fewer tickets than we deserve

this works on your points total which im assuming you will be on 0 as you just joined up

skyscanners.com or if you have travel club card then thomas cook will be doing day trips and also overnight trips

wee bit of advice josh rangers try to fill official flights first so tend to restrict the independents to fewer tickets than we deserve

this works on your points total which im assuming you will be on 0 as you just joined up

So I will have better chance of tickets if I travel through Rangers mate?

yes mate to get independent you need a good amount of points

sometimes on the official flights you can get on with 0 points

Ach that kind of fecks up my plans a bit then :lol:

Everyone that a was going with are going independent so fuck knows what am gonna do.

Ach that kind of fecks up my plans a bit then :lol:

Everyone that a was going with are going independent so fuck knows what am gonna do.

just book up yourself as i will be on the day flights and you can meet your mates over there

dont let going yourself put you off ive done it loads of times(billy no mates loyal)

Anyone found anything? A take it you need to go Glasgow-London-Stugartt due to me not being able to find any straight from Glasgow to Stuttgart???

Go on netflights.com (tu)

It'll sort out the connections etc for you and show you the airlines you can use.