Sevilla v Rangers 9th December

muzz09

that u gordo?

It sure is Marky, been looking at flights online and cant seem to find any direct to Seville its via London and the price is about £224 need help from the fellow bears to get us booked up!!!!

Doubt you will find any mate. The best bet is to fly via Stanstead i think. I seen flights for £90 return flying that route.

Cheers mate

Just get a cheap flight to Stanstead and then fly from there or even drive down to fly from there u think??

We are flying Newcastle to Malaga, was 81 quid return when I booked it but its around 150 now, or was last time i checked. On Easyjet website if u want to try it.

How far is it from Malaga to Seville? thanks for the info mate

We are flying Newcastle to Malaga, was 81 quid return when I booked it but its around 150 now, or was last time i checked. On Easyjet website if u want to try it.

How far is it from Malaga to Seville? thanks for the info mate

2 1/2 to 3 hours by car or bus mate. (tu)

I'm thinking of staying in Malaga for a few days aswell.

thats me and muzz09 booked for seville. flying from newcastle to malaga on wed morn, and return fri, £95 each thru easyjet.

just need to book a hotel now

ps thanx BITC for the heads up matey

YAAAASSSSSSS GET IN......lets do it Marky ma man lets bring the Bouncy to Seville :gerbad:

thats me and muzz09 booked for seville. flying from newcastle to malaga on wed morn, and return fri, £95 each thru easyjet.

just need to book a hotel now

ps thanx BITC for the heads up matey

YAAAASSSSSSS GET IN......lets do it Marky ma man lets bring the Bouncy to Seville :gerbad:

too rite g man. also lads dont buy sombreros or beach balls, just borrow them fae any tims u know,save yerself a few quid lol

I've just looked up a flight on Easyjet Newcastle to Malaga on Wednesday 9th, then come back Friday 11th, there now 130quid :dry:

fly b******s they are sniffing about getting ready to bump people...anyway least ur booked up and got it to look foward to now its just tickets and hotel :uk:

I've just looked up a flight on Easyjet Newcastle to Malaga on Wednesday 9th, then come back Friday 11th, there now 130quid :dry:

is that per person? if so its went up 35quid in the last 15mins or so!!!!

Yeah per person :(

Dirty robbing bastards

thats shite mate, cud be worse it'll prob b alot dearer by tomo

Pi*h how they are allowed to just put them up like that....if we get a list of people booked up for same place then can look at transport for a few to the game !!!!

:lol: Aye, because that will work!!

You sound that excited, you would think you were in shevillie the now! :pipe:

Pi*h how they are allowed to just put them up like that....if we get a list of people booked up for same place then can look at transport for a few to the game !!!!

good idea G man. but i'll fone u tomo, am away 2 ma scratcher, nite muka

:lol: Aye, because that will work!!

You sound that excited, you would think you were in shevillie the now! :pipe:

Its the aftermath excitement of booking up being confirmed like a wee kid again luv it :21: hopefully we will have already qualified from group by this time, couldnt believe the draw we avoided a lot of big teams....thank you Fiorentina :praise: