Seville Away

FlippinEck

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Nou Camp last time and it was AMAZING.

Cant see me making a Group away game this time, but maybe if im good santa will get me a trip in the last 16 :)

Nearly went to that with my Dad, but a slight mishap with the law scuppered that one..

Seville all booked up :clap::beer1:

Glasgow International Airport - Jerez Airport, Spain. Departs on Tuesday 8th December, 07:10, and returns on Thursday 10th December, 09:35.

Just over 2 hour stop at Heathrow on both flights. Iberia, £633.84 between 4 adults (£158.46 per person)

Jerez airport is 50 miles from Seville. Main route is a toll motorway (A4) - bus, taxi, car. There is also a train route.

Seville all booked up :clap::beer1:

Glasgow International Airport - Jerez Airport, Spain. Departs on Tuesday 8th December, 07:10, and returns on Thursday 10th December, 09:35.

Just over 2 hour stop at Heathrow on both flights. Iberia, £633.84 between 4 adults (£158.46 per person)

Jerez airport is 50 miles from Seville. Main route is a toll motorway (A4) - bus, taxi, car. There is also a train route.

How long is the flight from Heathrow to Seville Muff?

I am trying to figure out if it is near enough for a day-trip with either the travel club or similar, or if the flihgt length will determine it as an overnighter.

Cheers, that should be just about enough for a day trip. I'm hoping so anyway.

Do you reckon it will be a day trip with the option of an overnight or just day trip?

What price range do you think the day trip will fall into and if it is an overnighter then what price range from previous experience do you think that will fall into?

Thanks

Cheers, that should be just about enough for a day trip. I'm hoping so anyway.

Closest airport to Seville is, San Pablo Airport which is about 5 miles outside Seville. I don't know what flights would cost at this stage :anguish:

Booked flights for me and my son from Prestwick to Malaga cost just under £200 for both of us, out Tuesday early afternoon, back Thursday lunchtime, got 2 nights in a decent hotel near the centre for £78. Gonna hire a car from Malaga so will have spare seats if anyone wants to share the cost with us.

:gerbad:

Saw this website which is about skyscrapers, architecture, stadiums, et al.

Not sure if this is the stadium that the Gers fans would be going when the Gers play Sevilla.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=604224

Just re-read this forum that Sevilla has two stadiums: Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán and Estadio Manuel Ruiz de Lopera. Which one will it be?

Just went to the Stadium Guide and found the Sevilla FC stadium:

http://www.stadiumguide.com/ramonsanchez.htm (Estadio Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan)