Would you ever bet on Rangers?

bluepeter

Ok, durranty made this thread: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=121659 about betting against Rangers. I have, Muff has, most people haven't.

One thing I have never done, and will never do, is bet on Rangers to win a game. I don't know if it's superstition, or if I am already emotionally involved so much that I don't want to add financial involvement, but I just cannot ever see myself betting on a Rangers win.

Any thoughts?...

as i posted i would never bet against us , but usually do bet on us just a couple of quid for interest a 1st scorer correct score ,not usually on the coupon or as a single bet as the odds are usually crap although always put a single bet on us when we are playing the tims

I dont usually because its not worth it.

My Dad doesn't bet Rangers for the reason he's a jinx, he knows whoever he bets will get beat (honestly he is a jonah!) so on OF days he bets on the unwashed hoping to jinx them and most of the time it works and he doesnt mind throwing away a score to see Rangers win :D

Used to bet every week at the Stadium, was winning very small winnings and got me into Football betting in all honesty.

I don't do it now at the Stadium and don't include them on coupons, the reason why I don't do it at games now is 1. Ladbrokes offer shite odds IMO, who are the in-stadium betting kiosk and 2. It turns my insides too much and end up saying to myself 'Set him up, don't shoot' etc etc and its not worth it.

For most games, our odds are shite for an outright and that's generally what I do as a Football betting man and not scores, scorers etc etc and so i don't really bet on our games.

Did have £20 on us to win the match in the 90 in the Uefa Cup Final tho my best Rangers bet was ten pounds on Rangers to beat Celtic on the day of Ugo's goal at 3/1, my first big win as a gambler.