Stuttgart Away

TunnyLoyal

So who is all going to Germany?

Stuttgart is a great trip and Germany IMO is the best country to go to for a euro away trip. The people are spot on and the beer is even better.

I will be travelling with the KPL bus to this one which leaves Monday 6pm.

Just booked hotel for Frankfurt for the night before.

Only just over 2 weeks until we leave. Can't wait :beer1:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ave booked up Independant let another guy do it all so not realy sure what the script is, getting a ticket from a source though hopefully if I don't get one through Rangers.

First time ave ever been abroad in my life so canny wait :lol::cheers:

Superb mate. You will love it. Better than any boys holiday IMO.

Get your details posted in here once you find out your travel route etc.

Ave booked up Independant let another guy do it all so not realy sure what the script is, getting a ticket from a source though hopefully if I don't get one through Rangers.

First time ave ever been abroad in my life so canny wait :lol::cheers:

Superb mate. You will love it. Better than any boys holiday IMO.

Get your details posted in here once you find out your travel route etc.

Leave first flight on the Tuesday morning and fly through London a think and come home earlyish Thursday morning. Thats all I know at the moment.

Still going on the bus Gary, I thought you were giving that all up and flying!!

It will be a day trip for me this time.

Stuttgart is probably the most boring of all German cities IMO, but alright for a day.

Yea I was going to give it up but I still love the bus. We have some time on the KPL bus.

I am going official to the other 2 games though by flight. (tu)

I take it you joined the travel club then?

Are you thinking of going on the official travel club flights or flight options?

:lol: Yea I eventually joined it. Don't know why I didn't before as I would have 7 points now including my knock back from Kaunas.

I will be going official travel club flights, you?

Do you think I will be ok for a ticket as I am going official with Rangers even though I only have 1 point?

Whats the deal with the TC? Says on the website they are going to be leaving messages on answer machines today but I ain't had anything yet, anyone had anything??

Am just gonna apply through Independant, doubt I will get a ticket though as I have zero points, hopefully get one froma source though. *crosses fingers*

Look above.

That is the price to fly in and out in one day.

That price doesn't include match ticket as they don't know the price of them yet. They will then take the match ticket price from your account after they get confirmation from Stuttgart.