Rangers books should i buy?

ShaneRalfRoss

hi guys

can you tell me what book is the best regards detailing all players who have played for the gers? with stats, etc

wife looking to get it for my birthday

repost as people will be away to match

hi guys

can you tell me what book is the best regards detailing all players who have played for the gers? with stats, etc

wife looking to get it for my birthday

repost as people will be away to match

Rangers The compete Record has a mass of stats and stuff.

Funny you should post, bought "Silversmith" this morning from ASDA.

Walters biography.

Was just about to post this :D You will love that book mate, it's superb. I started reading the book with respect and ended it feeling overwhelmingly lucky to have him as a manager. Also, "The Gallant Pioneers", I think it's called? That's supposed to be a great read.

I done a thread on this earlier today. :lol:

For info on players the best one I have got is Rangers Player by Player by Bob Ferrier and Robert McElroy. It covers every player from 1945 to 1997 with a profile and stats. I can't comment on The Complete Record if it has as much information on all the players.

I done a thread on this earlier today. :lol:

For info on players the best one I have got is Rangers Player by Player by Bob Ferrier and Robert McElroy. It covers every player from 1945 to 1997 with a profile and stats. I can't comment on The Complete Record if it has as much information on all the players.

It doesnt have info on every player, it has an account of every match played.

Has anyone ever seen the Big Red book, I think it is called Spirit of Rangers. It is a limited edition and cost about £1500. The Mitchell Library has a copy in its archive section..Its well worth a look.

i collect gers books some good some bad good autobiographys out in the last few years arthur numan , graham roberts willie johnston barry ferguson ted mcminn from years ago ally mccoists is great also temple of dreams great