BBC SPORTSOUND

Kaiser52

I think we we need to see the full figures, this year we have signed no one, cut our wage bill by about £5M and qualified for the CL. This year I think our debt will be around £7M, which is not a lot, but i really don't like these 'the banks are running things' rumours. Any investor / buyer needs to make sure he pays Murray only, not a shit load of debt as well, because it sounds as though SDM is holding out for a huge chunk of money.

We wish

We've been running at a general loss (exluding CL money) for 3-4 years. Throw in the Kaunas debacle and the money spent aftwerwards

If we have the debt down at 15m it'll be a good thing

If we were even remotely near 7m we would have spent money on signings. The bank wouldn't give a shit abt debt of 8-12m

It's when it's smashing the 20m ceiling they get busy. We need to assume the lack of investments is bank driven so debt MUST have been over 25m easily.

As I say if we half that all power to the money men !

SDM knows etxactly how much he is entitled to receive for his shareholding. According to the last accounts there were 109m issued shares and as at today they are trading at 37.5p each. That values Rangers at c. £42m, SDM's share being £40m.

Any new owner would need to offer around this value and of course be taking over any debt as this has already been catered for in the market price of the shares. If there were more than one bidder then they would need to bid above this rate and this would push up the share price.

The big issue for me is whether a new bidder is willing to put up the cash for SDM + additional cash to pay down the debt and then also invest in the team. This mean we are loking for someone to put up c. £100m

On the basis of shares * trading value Celtic have a similar value. My gretest wish in life is to win c. 60m in Euro Lottery and buy 51% of their shares and then close the buggers down.

i think the reason the buyers are wanting to buy after august is because they wont the debt right down it was 25 million in january and with the 17 million champions league the debt will be around 8 or 9 million hardly anything

Wish you were my bank manager :)

Well i remember in one of the rumour threads someone said a few weeks back that traynor had slipped up on the radio and then said "shit" as tho he shouldnt have said anything. it was along the lines of murray leaving and someone coming in. obviously we called him "an arsehole" troublemaker etc. now 3 weeks or so later were left with a half fried egg on our face

Why would anyone believe this notorious liar, womaniser and drunk?

This is the same thug who beat up a BBC Scotland producer, whilst pished out of his tree, in a hotel room in Parma whilst allegedly "covering" a Rangers game some years back.

This no-necked-no-mark is a devious, publicity-seeking bastard.

This is the same thug who beat up a BBC Scotland producer, whilst pished out of his tree, in a hotel room in Parma whilst allegedly "covering" a Rangers game some years back.

even though i dont like the cunt, he did as stated forsee murray leaving

Whatever he is, pretty sure he knows more than we do.