Not a complaint, but an observation

for me id want my goalkeeper commanding the 6 yard box when its an inswinging corner like hamiltons one today

an inswinging corner like that give the running attacker an advantage over the standing defender always

so i'd want my keeper to charge out 4-5 yards and take everyone out going for the ball, either they get the freekick by colliding with the forward or they clear the ball

shagger isnt the only keeper that does this, but he does it a lot and its gonna cost us even more in the future

for me id want my goalkeeper commanding the 6 yard box when its an inswinging corner like hamiltons one today

an inswinging corner like that give the running attacker an advantage over the standing defender always

so i'd want my keeper to charge out 4-5 yards and take everyone out going for the ball, either they get the freekick by colliding with the forward or they clear the ball

shagger isnt the only keeper that does this, but he does it a lot and its gonna cost us even more in the future

Gotta agree with you mate. We should have had that covered and that was only hamilton imagine bigger games!:anguish:

Neil Alexander loyal! :praise:

Gotta agree with you mate. We should have had that covered and that was only hamilton imagine bigger games!:anguish:

Agree mate still want to see Alexander in goals

i was expecting to get slaughtered for this off the shagger loyal lol

i said it many times, mcgregors confidence at high balls has been fucked since that killie boy put him on his arse last season and scored the opener at ibrox

since then the fear in his eyes at cross balls can even be seen by a blind person

even the one he got a freekick for today was him pulling out of it again

keeper should go out and take no fucking prisoners in his box

Agree mate still want to see Alexander in goals

If i was Neil Alexander i'd be pretty pissed off for getting dropped for no reason at all. :angry:

At one time, I saw McGregor struggling to hold on to the ball when an Accie jumped on his back. That was when he lost the ball, but his guy in front managed to kick it out.

I like Alexander because he has a booming kick.

I didn't see this goal so I can't really comment on it.

But I'm a massive fan of Neil Alexander and still feel he deserves to be number 1.

Basically, its was a corner swung into edge of 6 yard box. Whittaker was easily beaten in air and they scored. McGregor didn't move off his line.

yup, hate seeing the team losing shit goal like that when they shouldnt be

FFS! More digs at McGregor... :anguish:

Some of you guys are really baying for his blood...When we should be getting behind Greegs.

I watched the game and Greegs was clearly being fouled on the line by Knight.

He was not at fault at all.

If anyone was to blame its big Davie, with a ridiculous back pass that was bloody woeful. The big man should hang his head in shame for that.

Hopefully someone will put a bid in for MacGregor and he can take his disrespectful arse off somewhere else.

Neil Alexander is a better keeper, better professional & a better Rangers man all round. I hope Shagger is only playing now in the hope that someone will buy him.

McGregors inability to deal with cross balls, command his box and consistantly find his target with the ball at his feet are the reasons why he'll never be a top class keeper.

McGregor's lack of command of his box,is going to really be exposed against any decent team (CL :blush: ).If Walter really thinks that he is the answer to our

goaltending,then we have a huge problem :(

Some of you guys are really baying for his blood...When we should be getting behind Greegs.

He was not a fault at all.

If anyone was to blame its big Davie, with a ridiculous back pass that was bloody woeful. The big should hang his head in shame for that.

shagger wasnt being fouled on the line at all, the guy just stood there, shagger should have just pushed past him and came for the corner

the fact his even weir has to sit so fucking deep at corners and freekicks because they know shagger WILL NOT COME FOR CROSSES

Guest johngers

McGregor was being held up on the line. We should have had someone there to push the Hamilton player out his way so he could charge and get it.

If anyone was to blame its big Davie, with a ridiculous back pass that was bloody woeful. The big should hang his head in shame for that.

So we can criticise Weir but not McGregor? Hmmmmmm.

Big Davie is brave enough to put his hands for the part he played in the lead up for Accies goal.

For Greegs part he was being impeaded on the goal line by Knight. And should not be held responsible.

We all know Greegs is Walter's Number1 so lets all accept that and support Allan - not get on his case for every goal we concede.

shagger wasnt being fouled on the line at all, the guy just stood there, shagger should have just pushed past him and came for the corner

the fact his even weir has to sit so fucking deep at corners and freekicks because they know shagger WILL NOT COME FOR CROSSES

I think hes saying that Weir made a mistake that lead to the corner.

i know that mate, but the corner is one that any really good keeper would deal with, when its landing in the 6 yard box your keeper should be killing cunts to get to it

McGregor was being held up on the line. We should have had someone there to push the Hamilton player out his way so he could charge and get it.

Push the hamilton player out the way?!?

So what your suggesting is get another one of our players to possibly concede a penalty jst so we can make sure poor Alan doesnt get a knock off one of the bigger boys?

If he doesn't have the ability to do his job properly he shouldnt be in the team when Alexander is a more than capable replacement.

i know that mate, but the corner is one that any really good keeper would deal with, when its landing in the 6 yard box your keeper should be killing cunts to get to it

I havent seen it yet, i was just reading the thread. Will let you know when i get to see it.

I don't blame shagger for the goal. The Hamilton player was blocking him -- was pretty clear it was a foul. I suppose Allan should have read what was going to happen and dealt with it though. A little harsh to criticize him on that goal tbh.

You could easily blame the awful marking as well at the corner.

Very easy to point the finger of blame.

Accept it or not the better goalkeeper is the no.1

what awful marking, the guy was marked its just when an attacker gets a run on a defender id expect the attacker to win everytime (if the attacker and defender are both roughly the same size)

but when the cross/corner is coming over the 6 yard box id want my keeper to come out and murder everyone to get to the ball

as for better keeper being number 1, that remains to be proven, right now its the other way about