Not a complaint, but an observation

for me id want my goalkeeper commanding the 6 yard box when its an inswinging corner like hamiltons one today

an inswinging corner like that give the running attacker an advantage over the standing defender always

so i'd want my keeper to charge out 4-5 yards and take everyone out going for the ball, either they get the freekick by colliding with the forward or they clear the ball

shagger isnt the only keeper that does this, but he does it a lot and its gonna cost us even more in the future

Fair point mate

Shagger just doesn't look in control for me

Pulls off good saves but seems to lack the overall presence of our previous keepers.

McGregors inability to deal with cross balls, command his box and consistantly find his target with the ball at his feet are the reasons why he'll never be a top class keeper.

Agreed. We should bring Frankie out of retirement - the big man would show McGregor how to command his box.

Same shite, different player.

First it was Adam, McCulloch, Fergie, Boyd, Broadfoot and Whittaker of late anaw.

Some people just need a scape goat.

scape goat, we won the game ffs

but the last thing i want is to see the beggars come to ibrox thinking "lets punt crosses right in at that cunt mcgregor cause he's fucking rotten in the air"

Same shite, different player.

First it was Adam, McCulloch, Fergie, Boyd, Broadfoot and Whittaker of late anaw.

Some people just need a scape goat.

scape goat, we won the game ffs

but the last thing i want is to see the beggars come to ibrox thinking "lets punt crosses right in at that cunt mcgregor cause he's fucking rotten in the air"

We won alot of games well last season and the season before and i used to come on here to see people slagging Adam, McCulloch, Fergie etc ever after theyve played well.

if it wasnt for weir's terrible back pass we wouldnt have lost a goal however its very obvious mcgregor struggles with crosses etc and i have no idea why smith dropped alexander. maybe to get mcgregor in the shop window and hope he does well in the games he plays before the end of the transfer window?

another example of this just happened in the united v arsenal game

almunia should have came for that cross by giggs there, instead he stays on his line and arsenal are behind

keepers have got to command their box, when i played in centre half position i made sure my keeper knew this, an attacker taking a running jump will win 99% of headers