Mcgregors bird

simon

I sit in the bill struth copland end, where all the WAGS sit. Today hamilton swung in a ball mcgregor caught it, was then fouled and dropped the ball. So this rough looking gent stand up and starts giving it " Mcgregor your pish cant even hold a ball", etc. Shaggers colourful missus then turns round and shouts "aye well you've got nae teeth". Shes a pure midden, but credit to her funny as fuck.

I sit in the bill struth copland end, where all the WAGS sit. Today hamilton swung in a ball mcgregor caught it, was then fouled and dropped the ball. So this rough looking gent stand up and starts giving it " Mcgregor your pish cant even hold a ball", etc. Shaggers colourful missus then turns round and shouts "aye well you've got nae teeth". Shes a pure midden, but credit to her funny as fuck.

Ahahahahahaa PMSL!!! :lol:

hope he answered her with the comment fair enough i can falseys just like you

:clap:(tu) Haha,I can't see her having a come back to that one.

She has absolutely no class and at the end of the day the supporter she had the audacity to slag is keeping Mcgregor and her fake tanner/hair dresser/blind stylist in a job.She sit's there like Princess on a pea but hasn't a clue.Fair enough,the Wag culture is even bigger in England but they don't tend to bite the hand that feeds them.Stupid attention loving ned,wish she would just fuck off.

They should fuck off & and never come back to Ibrox. The Slags. No wonder ibrox is shite atmosphere. And Mcgregor was shite today. & has been ever since that boozgate shite.

Funny but she really is a bam

Her interview last week was embarassing

She has the IQ of my wee lassie . . And she's 2.5 !! (sorry Emily)

have u got a link to here interview mate.?

News Of The World or Sunday Mail last week

Kept going on about boutiques, clothes and trips to Las Vrgas

Muppet of a girl ! She must give superb head cos she talks shit !

See.. I can't understand a good looking -- talented and RANGERS -- Keeper like Allan needing to have some pretty poor quality 'bird' like her.

She will be his downfall. ffs Allan... 20k per week... world class saves in your locker.. get your fucking act together & pronto. We support you.. we support Neil as well... but for your own personal growth ditch that 'girlfriend', focus on your career and then find someone meaningful.

Signed,

Allan McGregor's Father