Is Pedro to...

cooper1989

Is Pedro to Steve Davis what Weir has been to Cuellar/Majdid?

The reason I ask is simply that by playing Steve in a more natural position has shown why we signed him. But I wonder if the experience of Mendes on him is like Weir on CC/MB? Weir made both of them players of the year. I suspect the same is now true for Pedro/SD.

SD has been massive for us.. Pedro has been the man.. pulling the strings etc. But SD? Awesome so far. Anyone read anything about SD giving 'compliments' etc. to Pedro?

i have spoke to steve davis and i know he wants to play centre midfield his best position

And it's showing mate.... (tu)

I just wonder what the Pedro influence is? If he has taken him under his wing etc...

btw How old is Steve? Also a top man from what I gather.

i have spoke to steve davis and i know he wants to play centre midfield his best position

I just wonder what the Pedro influence is? If he has taken him under his wing etc...

24 i believe, still a young man :D

**cheeky wee edit**

He's 24!

This year is getting better and better bears. ffs. My fear? He goes. Right now, given his form..

But... given that Alastair is there to sell the club (imho), we need to hang on to the likes of Steve. In business, that's called an 'asset'. So I quelled my fear. No one is going anywhere.

Status Quo.. until.. a new owner is found ... And Alastair will find one this year. (imho)

This year is getting better and better bears. ffs. My fear? He goes. Right now, given his form..

But... given that Alastair is there to sell the club (imho), we need to hang on to the likes of Steve. In business, that's called an 'asset'. So I quelled my fear. No one is going anywhere.

Status Quo.. until.. a new owner is found ... And Alastair will find one this year. (imho)

are...you.....Newmansmuman..... you .....have ..... the ....

same....stlye.