http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/

RFC55

As for Dundee, well from what I hear there is a bit of a conspiracy theory on the go that they will go into administration and nobody will try to buy the club or clear debts as they want a single team in Dundee. the 2 clubs combined could attract 25'000+ every week and make themselves the 3rd biggest club in Scotland

Please guys dont upload rumours from that site! the above has got to be the worst single post i have ever read. the site is run by a mick as you can see by his wee take on ceptic

Celtic have completed the signing of Korean international Ki–Sung–Yong. He will join up with the squad in January!

Marco Ruben will come in on loan with the option to buy.

Massimo Donati as you will all know has left and he will be the last major sale this summer except maybe Killen will go to Swansea befor the deadline!!

Hopefully Flood , McManus , Naylor follow soon and a few of the young boys and maybe even McCourt go out on loan!

He then follows up with this comment on Dundee utd

Dundee Utd are to enter administration this week with debts of around £7 million. Tayside Police fraud officers are investigating a missing £750,000 from their books.

The administration will see an automatic 10 point penalty, this may trigger other clubs in the SPL following suit as Scottish football reels from the Setanta TV deal.

As for Dundee, well from what I hear there is a bit of a conspiracy theory on the go that they will go into administration and nobody will try to buy the club or clear debts as they want a single team in Dundee. the 2 clubs combined could attract 25'000+ every week and make themselves the 3rd biggest club in Scotland

Please guys dont upload rumours from that site! the above has got to be the worst single post i have ever read. the site is run by a mick as you can see by his wee take on ceptic

Celtic have completed the signing of Korean international Ki–Sung–Yong. He will join up with the squad in January!

Marco Ruben will come in on loan with the option to buy.

Massimo Donati as you will all know has left and he will be the last major sale this summer except maybe Killen will go to Swansea befor the deadline!!

Hopefully Flood , McManus , Naylor follow soon and a few of the young boys and maybe even McCourt go out on loan!

He then follows up with this comment on Dundee utd

Dundee Utd are to enter administration this week with debts of around £7 million. Tayside Police fraud officers are investigating a missing £750,000 from their books.

The administration will see an automatic 10 point penalty, this may trigger other clubs in the SPL following suit as Scottish football reels from the Setanta TV deal.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha who comes up with this shite?

Boab the point is, because people take what they read on that site as gospel and we end up with it on here. so i was showing that whats said on there is just made up shite. Dundee utd are one of the best run clubs in scotland and as it stands there more chance of me hacking my balls off than them going into administration. as for the thing about dundee does the people who come up with it not know they have a new owner?

Just look at some of the pish on it :lol:

Just heard a rumour that Nicky Butt is said to be in Glasgow discussing terms over a loan move to Rangers.

Scott mcdonald – spurs for 2 million plus pavluechenko

I've heard a cracker of a story(rumour) involving celtic and spurs. Apparently the Londoners are going to Offer 14 million for McDonald and McGeady. . . OR 6.5 million plus Pavyluchenko. This was the talk of Easter road yesterday, and it is why Skippy hasn't been playing the way he normally would.

Csaba Laszlo will be appointed Newcastle manager. A compensation package has been agreed with Hearts and Laszlo will arrive in Newcastle for talks. Representatives of Laszlo have been in discussions with Newcastle for some time and they expect a deal to go through next week