The Bill Struth Main Stand nutter

*Manticore*

Anybody aware of this guy?

Well at least one other poster sits fairly close to him.

His trademark is yelling out 'KIRK BROADFOOT - INTERNATIONALIST!' whenever big Kirk's on the ball, it's a good laugh. He's forever shouting out daft things, trying to get silly chants going.

Anyway I digress, the point is on Saturday he excelled, tried to get a really daft chant going. Needless to say not a single person joined in.

He was shouting 'There's only one David Murray'........

I mean, how crazy is that <cr>

His trademark is yelling out 'KIRK BROADFOOT - INTERNATIONALIST!' whenever big Kirk's on the ball, it's a good laugh. He's forever shouting out daft things, trying to get silly chants going.

Any way I digress, the point is on Saturday he excelled, tried to get a really daft chant going. Needless to say not a single person joined in.

Manti watch out dont mention Murrays name, as i was called every name that you could think of on Saturday night for starting a thrad about him. At one time one poster said that Minstral and Manticore were the same person :D.

Manti watch out dont mention Murrays name, as i was called every name that you could think of on Saturday night for starting a thrad about him. At one time one poster said that Minstral and Manticore were the same person :D.

What moron said that?

Do they know nothing about grammar :uk:

What moron said that?

Do they know nothing about grammar :uk:

I cant stop laughing Manti that was top class. :D

It's bad enough when he goes on about Broadfoot, but his Murray chant was really doing my head in. It's all because someone laughed at his Broadfoot chant once, so now he thinks he's a comedian....and doesn't get it that the joke wore thin 20 games ago.

Does he not know he's annoying the people in the expensive seats? :D

trying to steal the copland nutters thunder is he :pipe:

there is guy about 6-7 rows in front of me and he sings ''oh mcgregor rangers number 2, rangers number 2'' - a bit out of order trying to put off your own goalie but he is a big lad and ive no seen anyone telling him to stop. Fans like that who needs enemies doh

Ive heard about this guy, someone was mentioning him on another forum.

Theres always one nutter on every trip you go on with Rangers isnt there :lol:

Is he the one with the glasses, dark hair, and grey trackie? That guy was a legend on Saturday, I remember the crowd went silent and Bougherra got the ball and he shouted "Bougy Bougy Bougy Bougy ooh ooh ooh ooh" Even Shagger was laughing :lol:

Anyway I digress, the point is on Saturday he excelled, tried to get a really daft chant going. Needless to say not a single person joined in.

Sit just a few seats along from this guy, don't think anybody appreciated his singing and just wanted him to shut up

Is he the one with the glasses, dark hair, and grey trackie? That guy was a legend on Saturday, I remember the crowd went silent and Bougherra got the ball and he shouted "Bougy Bougy Bougy Bougy ooh ooh ooh ooh" Even Shagger was laughing :lol:

No, that's not him :rolleyes:

In the Copland Rear there were a few nutters, everytime Kerny was taking a goal they were going "oohhhhhhhhhhh you fat bastard .. OOO OWWW (screaming noise)" funny as fuck :D

Aye, I heard that, it was hilarious when the (What sounded like) lassy screamed at the end country and western style :uk:

There's a daft teuchter that sits behind me in the Govan Rear, that sings along with the Blue Order, only he's out of sync and gets the words wrong.

A lonesome shout of "PEOPLE" every now and again after a WATP chant along with this cracker from the weekend....

Glasgow Rangers there not a team and they never shall be one..........pause ......Aberdeen canny kick a jelly bean.. had me in stitches.

There's a daft teuchter that sits behind me in the Govan Rear, that sings along with the Blue Order, only he's out of sync and gets the words wrong.

A lonesome shout of "PEOPLE" every now and again after a WATP chant along with this cracker from the weekend....

Glasgow Rangers there not a team and they never shall be one..........pause ......Aberdeen canny kick a jelly bean.. had me in stitches.

Haha!!! laghed out loud at that, I know it's not funny but my granda used to sing that when he was pished, must have been about a 100yrs ago now. :D

In the Copland Rear there were a few nutters, everytime Kerny was taking a goal they were going "oohhhhhhhhhhh you fat bastard .. OOO OWWW (screaming noise)" funny as fuck :D

Aye, I heard that, it was hilarious when the (What sounded like) lassy screamed at the end country and western style :uk:

That guy had me in stitches, funny as :lol: :lol: :lol: