So it appears that when we go up to Pittodrie....

..it will be fine to sing about Mark McGhee being a fat feni@n bastart. Motherwell fans done it on Saturday and barely a mention in any of the rhags. The Sun mentions it in a tiny bit of its article and suprise supirse the rebel only mentions that they were singing about him being a Celtic reject. :rolleyes: No comment from the SFA/SPL at all about it.

Look forward to it. (tu)

We'll get slated and there will be calls for us to be investigated, Jackie Bird and co will take major offence, and it will be the biggest news about at the time....whilst those sheep shagging bastards sing their bile about the Ibrox disaster and Ian Durrant, along with calling us dirty orange bastards.

One rule for everyone bar Rangers, and, yes, Mark McGhee is a fat f****n bastard (tu)

Dont worry - the news will be that Gordon Smith has called for Aiden McGreedy to be slated for diving, the same as Eduardo..... oh wait a minute - perhaps not - Gordon has been a bi silent about that - still I am sure it will be raised in thesame way as others singing will be villified .... ??

Dont worry - the news will be that Gordon Smith has called for Aiden McGreedy to be slated for diving, the same as Eduardo..... oh wait a minute - perhaps not - Gordon has been a bi silent about that - still I am sure it will be raised in thesame way as others singing will be villified .... ??

A read the day that monkey heed refused to watch the TV footage of it as he had a great view of it and it wasn't a dive. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was told by an Aberdeen fan I know that the well fans were chanting " sit down you paedophile to McGhee " ! The same Motherwell fans that were singing the famine song at the derby v Hamilton last season ! Why no call for them to be deducted points ?

I was told by an Aberdeen fan I know that the well fans were chanting " sit down you paedophile to McGhee " ! The same Motherwell fans that were singing the famine song at the derby v Hamilton last season ! Why no call for them to be deducted points ?

Any proof they were singing the famine song, seems strange to me that Well fans would aim that chant at Hamilton.

Any proof they were singing the famine song, seems strange to me that Well fans would aim that chant at Hamilton.

they were probly just singin james mccarthy why dont u go home?