MOTD 2 last night - Wenger kicking a plastic bottle.

It was hillarious. Gordon Strachan was actually hillarious during it. Taking the piss out of 4th official. anyone see it? so funny.

Aye thought it was quite good, reminded me of Mock the Week.

Aye i thought that as well. He can be quite funny, auld Strachan.

i think he's class tbh strachan :L

whats his face was in stitches! (the presenter, wba fan?) lol

Adrian Chiles,lol.

aye thats it lol cheers.

the guy was almost in tears haha, brilliant.

Strachan really had to tone it down while with Shmelic, and they never fully appreciated him for his hard work there. I'm glad he's left and he can relax again. He was not at home in the Celtic job, he could have gone to town with the shite that passes for media up here, idiots like Chick and Trainor, never a 'Celtic' person (whatever that is) either.

I thoguth it was brilliant. I liked strachan before he managed them and he is alrite now. he is a funny guy. he just pissed me off being celtic manager. lol

(tu)

I'm the same, used to really like him before he went to them, now he's left can go back to liking him again.

Remember when he was managing down south an interviewer asked him his opinion on the recent England game and he just responded "what do I care, I'm Scottish!"

I thoguth it was brilliant. I liked strachan before he managed them and he is alrite now. he is a funny guy. he just pissed me off being celtic manager. lol

(tu)

I'm the same, used to really like them before he went to them, now he's left can go back to liking him again.

Remember when he was managing down south an interviewer asked him his opinion on the recent England game and he just responded "what do I care, I'm Scottish!"

lol

Strachan was on Sky on Sunday morning. He saw John Terry's goal and said he was impressed that Terry goes up expecting to score. He contrasted this to Claus Lundekvam the Saints central defender who goes up for every dead ball and never ever looks remotely like scoring. He said if there was a dead body lying in the penalty area the ball would hit it on the head several times a season which he said is more than Lundekvam can manage. He said referees should book Lundekvam for timewasting every time he goes up for a corner. When the co-commentator said if Lundekvam was watching Strachan was only joking. Strachan assured him he was deadly serious.

:mutley: