BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who knows french !!!!!???

Après avoir annoncé la fin des discussions entre Schalke et Rothen, RMC déclare que les Glasgow Rangers serait sur les rangs pour s'emparer du joueur parisien.

Les dirigeants du club écossais aurait entamé des discussions avec leur homologues parisiens.

Les pistes pour Rothen se multiplient ces derniers jours sans pour autant changer la donne. En effet, le joueur appartient toujours au Paris Saint-Germain.

Mis en ligne par Loic Uhmann

Après avoir annoncé la fin des discussions entre Schalke et Rothen, RMC déclare que les Glasgow Rangers serait sur les rangs pour s'emparer du joueur parisien.

Les dirigeants du club écossais aurait entamé des discussions avec leur homologues parisiens.

Les pistes pour Rothen se multiplient ces derniers jours sans pour autant changer la donne. En effet, le joueur appartient toujours au Paris Saint-Germain.

long story short - BULLSHITE.

After announcing the end of talks between Schalke and Rothen, RMC said that the Rangers would be in the running to capture the player in Paris.

The leaders of the Scottish club have begun discussions with their counterparts in Paris.

Ways to Rothen multiply these days without changing the situation. Indeed, the player still belongs to Paris Saint-Germain.

Craig says (22:30):

Après avoir annoncé la fin des discussions entre Schalke et Rothen = AFTER HAVING ANNOUNCED THE END OF THE DISCUSSIONS BETWEEN SCHALKE AND ROTHEN

pretty much word for word

Les dirigeants du club écossais aurait entamé des discussions avec leur homologues parisiens. THIS IS TOUGHER

but that the directors of the scottish club

Craig says (22:31):

ENTAME....something to do with discussions, so aye. that's pretty much it

Garry says (22:32):

hahah no chance

After having announced the end of the discussions between Schalke and Rothen, RMC declare that Glasgow Rangers would be on the rows for s' to seize the Parisian player. The leaders of the Scottish club would have started discussions with their Parisian counterparts. The tracks for Rothen multiply these last days without to change gives it. Indeed, the player always belongs to Paris Saint-Germain. Put on line by Loic Uhmann ....... :ph34r:

I swear if this doesn't happen you can all come to my seat in Govan Rear and slaughter me. I wouldn't waste my time posting made up stuff, especially when i'm gagging for us to sign someone!!

Think I believe the man. (tu)

Whether we get it done or not is a different question.