BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOLUDWC's link in English:

According to RMC, discussions have been started in the evening between PSG and Rangers. The surprises never stop on the file Rothen. After failed negotiations with Schalke 04 and lack of conviction of Blackburn on record, officials in Paris have begun negotiations with the Glasgow Rangers to complete the arrival of future ex-Parisien in Scotland.

Guest johngers

According to RMC, debates would have been started in party between PSG and Rangers. Rebounds do not finish it any more on the file Rothen. After the failure of negotiations with Schalke 04 and the lack of firm belief of Blackburn on the file, the Parisian leaders would have started negotiations with Glasgow Rangers to finalize the arrival of the future ex-Parisian in Scotland.

i hope i dose but it needs to happen in the next 50 mins or the transfer window is shut for scottish teams, but it is open till 5 tommorro for english clubs because it is a bank holiday today in england.

We extended our window to 5pm as well (tu)

thank god we might get a player (tu). this will sound daft but i can see us getting a center half aswell.

i hope i dose but it needs to happen in the next 50 mins or the transfer window is shut for scottish teams, but it is open till 5 tommorro for english clubs because it is a bank holiday today in england.

We extended our window to 5pm as well (tu)

thank god we might get a player (tu). this will sound daft but i can see us getting a center half aswell.

We are m8 i already said he is under a table hiding in ross hall to last minute of deadline so celtic don't nick him

Huge News: Rangers in last-ditch Rothen Swoop

Reports from France tonight suggest Rangers are negotiating with PSG for the signing of Jerome Rothen.

A move to Schalke for the winger fell through in recent days, and despite it looking like Rangers would not make any signings this window, it appears a dramatic late move into the transfer market is on the card at Ibrox.

This would add weight to the theory that Alastair Johnston is very much part of or working on behalf of prospective new owners of the club.

More on this as we get it..

VitalFootball...