Seville away

Tumshie

I'll be there!!! Live in MK so am flying from Gatwick to Malaga and then getting the train to Sevilla. £100 return all in!!

Me and ma mates are flyin from liverpool to malaga :D As Flyin from Glasgow was too Dear :mad:

What site did u book ur trains on as i cldny find any????

I'll be there!!! Live in MK so am flying from Gatwick to Malaga and then getting the train to Sevilla. £100 return all in!!

Me and ma mates are flyin from liverpool to malaga :D As Flyin from Glasgow was too Dear :mad:

What site did u book ur trains on as i cldny find any????

www.renfe.es

they were coming in around 38 euros but i think it was a one way takes around 1 hour 40 mins...!!

I want to go to at least one of these games, no doubt will be going with my old man and will be flying. Looking forward to this, the only away european game ive been to is Osasuna and the stadium wasnt exactly impressive.

Me and my son are going, flying on Tuesday from Prestwick to Malaga and back on Thursday, probably hire a car to get from Malaga to Seville, might even have spare seat or two if anyone wants to share.

: :clap:

I was just checking up, looks like it's about 18 Euros (or 34 express) single Malaga to Sevilla.

I found a site was £34 return from malaga to sevilla however 9th dec is too far in the future to book it, so that was only me checking the journey in november time.

At work now so will find the site later and let you know.