Kranjcar to Spurs - £2.5m

Stardog

How the hell can't we get players like this? 25 years old and would sell for at least that much later...

He'll probably command that fee per year in wages, we can't afford that. Having said that, it is a great piece of business by Spurs.

I've heard it's 2.5m plus the 4m that Spurs are owed from the Prince-Boateng deal.

Very much doubt it, to be honest fella. Can't see Levy sanctioning £6.5m for a player with less than 12 months on his contact.

Well maybe not the whole 4m, but a part of it surely. I just can't see Portsmouth letting him go for so little, considering they probably got more for Distin, who was in the same position.

And isn't this the same Levy that sanctioned a 16m move for Darren Bent? :P

I've heard it's 2.5m plus the 4m that Spurs are owed from the Prince-Boateng deal.

Very much doubt it, to be honest fella. Can't see Levy sanctioning £6.5m for a player with less than 12 months on his contact.

Well maybe not the whole 4m, but a part of it surely. I just can't see Portsmouth letting him go for so little, considering they probably got more for Distin, who was in the same position.

And isn't this the same Levy that sanctioned a 16m move for Darren Bent? :P

The only 'extra' I know about involving the KPB deal was that they get O'Hara on loan too.

Charlton needed the money quick, so we settled the fee at £12m - we then sold him for a fee that could rise to £16.5m ;) Levy's God :D

Portsmouth are fucked. You can't sell your top (what) 5 players and almost sell Englands number 1 keeper and not sign anyone.

Nugent away to Burnley as well, i know he's rubbish but it leaves them with bugger all options. They are well and truly fucked.

Portsmouth are fucked. You can't sell your top (what) 5 players and almost sell Englands number 1 keeper and not sign anyone.

Nugent away to Burnley as well, i know he's rubbish but it leaves them with bugger all options. They are well and truly fucked.

They signed 13 players, thats hardly nobody!

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer...0_11674,00.html

They signed kranjcar because David Bentley is on his way out to man city

The window is closed...nobody is going anywhere.

On SSN about half 12 it said man city were linked with him

Man City pulled out of the deal around 4. Kranjcar is more to replace Modric whos injured (Broke his leg IIRC)