Kranjcar to Spurs - £2.5m

Stardog

I don't think Portsmouth have signed enough good players to stay up.

Nor do I. They're odds on to go down with every bookies.

They were 5/1 to go down and 18/1 to finish bottom about three weeks ago.

I also fancy Wigan who I'm sure were 12/1 to go down before the start of the season too.

I also fancy Wigan who I'm sure were 12/1 to go down before the start of the season too.

7/2 with most bookies now. They're so inconsistent. They've pumped me out of a few coupons already this year.

7/2 with most bookies now. They're so inconsistent. They've pumped me out of a few coupons already this year.

Martinez is a talented manager, but he needs to learn to turn draws into wins.

He let Ben Watson go today and failed in a bid to get Ferrie Bodde so he's going to have to make do with what he has too.

Portsmouth are fucked. You can't sell your top (what) 5 players and almost sell Englands number 1 keeper and not sign anyone.

Nugent away to Burnley as well, i know he's rubbish but it leaves them with bugger all options. They are well and truly fucked.

They signed 13 players, thats hardly nobody!

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer...0_11674,00.html

Nearly all of them foriegn loanees or championship players unproven at this level.

Piquionne, Utaka, Dindane, Tommy Smith and Kanu (on a month to month deal) will struggle badly to score 20 between them.

I hope this makes people realise (especially the "£4m or no deal for Boyd" crew) how much effect a contract with under a year left has on transfer value.

Spot on. That was one of the most baffling things I found during the transfer window. No team is willing to pay big bucks for a player they could get for free in a matter of months!