The founders trail !

Balgairbear

Did anyone on this forum go on the First Founders Trail that took place a few weeks back, if so what did you think of it ?

I know that there is talk of another one soon, but i think this one might be with transport, would any of you on here be interested in following in OUR founders Footsteps. ?

I went to Fleshers Haugh today, to scatter some of the earth i had taken from William McBeaths burial site in Lincoln.

(tu)

I was thinking of taking some earth from each of the grave sites and keeping them.

And if we all do that......

We could create a flood defence for the rest of the Green, :D

I went to Fleshers Haugh today, to scatter some of the earth i had taken from William McBeaths burial site in Lincoln.

(tu)

I was thinking of taking some earth from each of the grave sites and keeping them.

And if we all do that......

:lol: Didn't think of that..

I'll get in there first before a sign appears saying 'stop taking this mud' :ph34r:

Just found out, through reading Temple of Dreams, that William Wilton lived at 107 Pollok St Glasgow. That is about 50 yards away from my house, though it isnt called pollok st now. Need to go round in the morning see if number 107 is still there.

(tu) Good luck mate.

How is that book? I was thinking of getting it sometime!

I am just at the part where the 2nd Ibrox is being built, enjoying it so far. The links to freemasonry interests me. I m not a freemason nor do I know anyone who is, well no one that I know of. I would say that there must be a Rangers Masonic Lodge and that King George V would have been inducted, or whatever it is, into it as it is common knowledge that KGV was a top mason and had visited Ibrox. I dont expect confirmation of that. Just a thought that occurred to me.

(tu)

Thats a little creepy

:ph34r:

(tu)

Thats a little creepy

.....and extremely disturbing.

Sorry Prods I need to side with the rhattlers on this one