You couldn't make it up

*Manticore*

Last season when the draw was announced for the third round the BBC simply used the Co-Op image accompany the article containing the fixtures. This was on every team's page. Guess who were the holders then.....:rolleyes:

We're just paranoid...

BBC website is declining horribly into an inept abyss. I refuse to subscribe totally to this pro-timmy anti-Rangers conspiracy, but today the only thing they reported under the video of Rothen was 'he admits CL was the main draw' as opposed to 'Rothen signs on loan' or something while under the Hibs Celtic video it was 'McGeady sees red' as opposed to saying WHY he saw red.

I am beginning to strongly dislike the BBC's reporting.

BBC website is declining horribly into an inept abyss. I refuse to subscribe totally to this pro-timmy anti-Rangers conspiracy, but today the only thing they reported under the video of Rothen was 'he admits CL was the main draw' as opposed to 'Rothen signs on loan' or something while under the Hibs Celtic video it was 'McGeady sees red' as opposed to saying WHY he saw red.

I am beginning to strongly dislike the BBC's reporting.

this got me thinking, was there not a petition posted on here for the BBC And its favouritism to celtic, anybody know how far that got ?

I do love the BBC and all the factual/current affairs things they do, however...... the Scottish sports reporting in recent years is really starting to strain that relationship!

It's not just sports coverage, BBC Radio Scotland's news coverage is decidedly lightweight.

One morning last week I was listening to Radio 4's 'Today' programme, which gives really good news coverage - interviewing the key players in all the major UK issues.

I turned over to check what was on Radio Scotland's equivalent, 'Good Morning Scotland' or the like and they're having a heated debate about whether 'The X Factor' is better than 'Strictly Come Dancing' or not :rolleyes:

Must have been postedby a tim. They're shit at this kind of thing.

My timmy workmate sent me an email last week 'bragging' about who had the most exciting European draw.

Unfortunately for poor old Timmy....he wrote...and I quote "At least we have some exiting European nights to look forward to". :pipe: Had SO much joy in replying to that email. Told him if the second prizes league was their level of Excitement, then they are welcome to it!

I blame their education system myself!