RangersMedia Christmas Dinner/Party

Canadaready

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not particularly relevant to the party, but the scum are holding a Republican March on the same day.

Vol. Sean Mcilvenna 25th Anniversary Commemoration

Saturday 5th December 2009

Assemble 11am at Hogganfeild Street, Blackhill Glasgow

Just a heads up for folk attending that there may be plenty of pissed up rancids looking for bother on the same night a load of RM lads are making their way to and from the event.

Not particularly relevant to the party, but the scum are holding a Republican March on the same day.

Just a heads up for folk attending that there may be plenty of pissed up rancids looking for bother on the same night a load of RM lads are making their way to and from the event.

I can't see many Rangers fans being in the Blackhill area anyway!

Im not well up on Glasgow geography Leanne ;) It does say that's where they're assembling, so until they give details of the proposed route of the march, where they'll end up is anyone's guess.

Im not well up on Glasgow geography Leanne ;) It does say that's where they're assembling, so until they give details of the proposed route of the march, where they'll end up is anyone's guess.

I remember they had one in Govan on the day of an old firm game at Ibrox :angry: