It turned out a good transfer window

WilliamFyfe

As I thought, we're in a position where we can't spend, but don't need money either.

Thank fuck we won the league. Don't even want to think about what would have happen if we didn't get into the CL Group Stages from winning it.

IMO :D We got rid of all the dead wood, got pretty good prices! dropped the wages, sent some youngsters out on loan and brought in a left winger on dead line day who looks a cracking player!

good times here at Rangers :gerbad:

I agree in general, but when you see all the crazy money being thrown around in England, even at the Championship level, I think we could have squeezed a bit more out of teams for Adam and Gow.

As I thought, we're in a position where we can't spend, but don't need money either.

Thank fuck we won the league. Don't even want to think about what would have happen if we didn't get into the CL Group Stages from winning it.

Yup. Last season's win was arguably the most important in our history.

I agree. Although I dont know our exact figure of debt I could of imagined Rangers selling absolutely everyone pretty much and using the U-19 lot :ph34r:

Think about it this way. We've raked ina few million from selling players, dropped thousands of the wage bill and have at least £17million coming in from the Champs League...and we still can't afford to spend.

I've always thought / guessed the debt was around £20 - £30 million?

Think about it this way. We've raked ina few million from selling players, dropped thousands of the wage bill and have at least £17million coming in from the Champs League...and we still can't afford to spend.

I've always thought / guessed the debt was around £20 - £30 million?

We'll find out soon enough! Not long until the financial reports are out!

Didn't know they do these. When they due?

It is fucking petrifing to think about

Happy at the Rothen signing but I still think its blatently clear that we need cover for CB and it wasn't addressed. Not even a loan signing....hopefully both Boogie and Weir will see it through to January window without injury. Hate to think who would be seen as cover!?

Hopefully Webster can stay fit at United and we were smart enough to have a recall clause in the loan deal, that should cover any long term defensive problem. Anyone know the terms of the agreement?

Other than that I am feeling saucy about the season ahead.