I will say no more than this

numansnewman

Diageo announced profits of £2billion the other day.

up 7 percent from last year.

But why would they buy Rangers?

Im afraid thats incorrect my friend. They did indeed post profits last week of 2.2 Billion pounds. However this was in fact actually down from the previous year. The previous year the profits were 2.9 Billion, so they were actually down 700 million.

Trust me, I have several vested interests in the company including their stock market value.

Ermm, there's no nice way for me to do this, so I'll just say it.

Gonnae get your missus to get me some Bushmills for free.

:)

Are you saying you want my wifes bush ?

Not a great fan of the Black Bush.

I'll be honest, my house is coming down with drink including Bushmills. As an employee she gets a product allowance every quarter of £100 of free drink of your choice. We dont drink that much personally so we have virtually every spirit going and dozens and dozens of wine.

We now keep all the allowances until xmas time and then kit the whole family and friends out with alcohol and presents.

BUY SHARES..we will all be in your box.

I have already got 3 different share schemes with Diageo. F***ing hope they don't touch Rangers for my shares sake ..LoL...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Diageo announced profits of £2billion the other day.

up 7 percent from last year.

But why would they buy Rangers?

Im afraid thats incorrect my friend. They did indeed post profits last week of 2.2 Billion pounds. However this was in fact actually down from the previous year. The previous year the profits were 2.9 Billion, so they were actually down 700 million.

Trust me, I have several vested interests in the company including their stock market value.

Ermm, there's no nice way for me to do this, so I'll just say it.

Gonnae get your missus to get me some Bushmills for free.

:)

Are you saying you want my wifes bush ?

Not a great fan of the Black Bush.

I'll be honest, my house is coming down with drink including Bushmills. As an employee she gets a product allowance every quarter of £100 of free drink of your choice. We dont drink that much personally so we have virtually every spirit going and dozens and dozens of wine.

We now keep all the allowances until xmas time and then kit the whole family and friends out with alcohol and presents.

Adoption?

One Rangers nut in the house is too much for my wife, she'd kill us both if you come. LOL