***The Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

Muff

Boydie was pish poor. Didn't look interested and just looked genuinly unfit. Made a couple of good passes but it just isn't good enough

Here we go again <cr>

The whole team looked lazy and not interested. How many good passes he got today from our midfield? Mendes was poor, McCulloch was maybe our weakest player today and the only one who tried was Steven Davis.

There was too much space between the strikers and the midfield in the first half. The 2nd was a bit better but finally we were lucky to get a point, thanks to McGregor.

So Boyd is not the only one to be blamed. And he is good enough to play for Rangers. Some people have short memories, it seems.

Nah your right mate, the whole team was poor. and i'm maybe being unfair picking on him but he makes himself such an easy target. I meant more to comment on the state of his fitness, which for me today just wasn't good enough

Edit: And i never said he wasn't good enough for rangers, i said his performance today wasn't good enough

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyWaTp
Its a new system and poor walter cant handle it, we distroyed you from the midfield to attack, we should of won easy.......gone the well....good job you'ver got shagger....... :praise:

sit down

I feel that Davie Weir's time is up.

He's done really well for us, and is a shining example to any youngsters about how to keep your body in condition, but I think this season could just be a season too far.

Bougherra should have listened to him though instead of earning himself an unnecessary Red.

McCulloch was crap, and we never looked like scoring until Novo and Naisy came on.

Big improvement required on Wednesday!

I thought Tom Hateley getting MOTM was a strange one.

Anybody else?

Thought it was strange aswell. Thought Reynolds would get it.

I thought the Motherwell right back would've got it. Not even going to attempt to spell it as I can hardly pronounce it.