***The Official Motherwell v Rangers Thread***

Muff

In Lafferty's absence, my team (and subs) are now:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::bougherra::weir::papac:

:davis::mendes::thomson::rothen:

:Naismith::novo:

:alexander::mcculloch::ssmith::edu: (if fit) :boyd: :fleck::wylde:

I agree on giving Miller a break before Stuttgart, good idea. And I think if we plan to use Rothen in the same match, which we should, he'll majorly feature on Saturday.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more. Only a fool would think the bench is not important and not worth predicting. I rarely include them because I keep forgetting to, but I should remember.

I doubt it'll take off.

I can't believe the amount of bears who still want Alexander to start over Mcgregor, it's like picking Ally Maxwell over Andy Goram, both nice blokes but not Great Keepers. McGregor has done the time for his boozegate shite. He is the best keeper in Scotland. He commands the box, distrubutes the ball well, cuts out crosses, great shot blocker and will always pull out the unbelievable save. Alexander is a good goalie, good backup, but Shagger has to be the number one!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Follow.................Follow.........Colin

I can't believe the amount of bears who still want Alexander to start over Mcgregor, it's like picking Ally Maxwell over Andy Goram, both nice blokes but not Great Keepers. McGregor has done the time for his boozegate shite. He is the best keeper in Scotland. He commands the box, distrubutes the ball well, cuts out crosses, great shot blocker and will always pull out the unbelievable save. Alexander is a good goalie, good backup, but Shagger has to be the number one!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Follow.................Follow.........Colin

mcgregors shite at comin for crosses and his distributions terrible lol, the only thing mcgegors better at is shot stoppin imo

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:davis: :mendes: :mcculloch: :rothen:

:miller: :boyd:

subs: :alexander: :ssmith: :thomson: :Naismith: :wilson: :fleck: :wylde:

:wilson: on for :weir: 65 mins
:Naismith: on for :rothen: 65 mins
:thomson: on for :mcculloch: 71 mins

Predicting when the subs will come on?

This is getting crazy.

This is getting crazy.

It is a bit

mcgregors shite at comin for crosses and his distributions terrible lol, the only thing mcgegors better at is shot stoppin imo

His distribution is often terrible. Too often chooses the big punt up the park and we lose posession as a result. He is indecisive at crosses which leads to poor clearance if any.

This is getting crazy.

lol i was taking the piss mate (tu) lol

If Alexander could shotstop as well as McGregor, Shagger would have been flogged long ago. Alexander is the keeper I feel more comfortable with in goals, he rarely makes errors, whereas Shagger makes about one every match.