Could you go Chicken Supper boaby sands ? . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they dont need a stage to remember what they done to us ,they see BS as a hero and our mock of him they laugh at us for ,so let it lie guys

so we just sit and let them glorify the likes of him?

dinni think so mate..just sit and think for once

islesbear ,so what have you done for queen and country PRICK, have you served 18 months in afghan? just a thought,

as a matter of fact i have so fuck you timmy

u are a fuckin liar ,and a coward so where where u based how many ops have you been on and whats your commanding officers name ..all should be available in 20 secs flat

islesbear ,so what have you done for queen and country PRICK, have you served 18 months in afghan? just a thought,

u are a fuckin liar ,and a coward so where where u based how many ops have you been on and whats your commanding officers name ..all should be available in 20 secs flat

he isn't reading so give him more time...

:rolleyes: ok, go to sleep timmy.

Right, this is getting tedious, Can we keep te personal stuff off the forum gents. If you guys want to slag each other off do it in PM please. I don't want to have to close the thread.

fucking thought as much i have and still am serving for black watch 3 scots,,,based at kandahar but was on ops in babaji where my seargeant and mate lost their lives to a rpg..fired from unknown to our post on a building in c compound the whole wall gave way and what was left of my colleagues was gobbled up in the rubble below....i travelled home with the deceased ,with full honours in bravery as did they guys ..so whats your experience???

Right, this is getting tedious, Can we keep te personal stuff off the forum gents. If you guys want to slag each other off do it in PM please. I don't want to have to close the thread.

no its not getting tedious ,u have a big mouthpiece that thinks he is a big man here,and im afraid he is a nobody to be honest,who somehow thinks hes something..

fucking thought as much i have and still am serving for black watch 3 scots,,,based at kandahar but was on ops in babaji where my seargeant and mate lost their lives to a rpg..fired from unknown to our post on a building in c compound the whole wall gave way and what was left of my colleagues was gobbled up in the rubble below....i travelled home with the deceased ,with full honours in bravery as did they guys ..so whats your experience???

mate my uncle served for the blackwatch for a good number of years..just left about a year ago(maybe longer)

sergeant

no its not getting tedious ,u have a big mouthpiece that thinks he is a big man here,and im afraid he is a nobody to be honest,who somehow thinks hes something..

ok :rolleyes: