Laptops

Muff

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats ok for browsing the web and playing games from 10yrs ago, but it will struggle on the ones i want to play

i bought a compaq presario in 2001, and it had a celeron processor like that one, that looks like an upgrade to it and it used to overheat like mad.

thats ok for browsing the web and playing games from 10yrs ago, but it will struggle on the ones i want to play

i bought a compaq presario in 2001, and it had a celeron processor like that one, that looks like an upgrade to it and it used to overheat like mad.

amazing considering i'm playing a game released less than 2 months ago :rolleyes:

amazing considering i'm playing a game released less than 2 months ago :rolleyes:

what game?

i meant a resource demanding game at high detail graphics

what game?

i meant a resource demanding game at high detail graphics

:)

if u want to play games like that, then u'd be a fucking moron to even buy a laptop to play them. High graphic demanding games should always be played on a top spec Desktop PC. People buy laptops todays for the social networking, uni work, web browsing, buying stuff off the net and the maybe FM which is basically a huge GUI Database.

if u want to play games like that, then u'd be a fucking moron to even buy a laptop to play them. High graphic demanding games should always be played on a top spec Desktop PC. People buy laptops todays for the social networking, uni work, web browsing, buying stuff off the net and the maybe FM which is basically a huge GUI Database.

i have a desktop that can play them, but i want to be able to go to my mates house and play call of dutyMW2, company of heroes etc.. on a Lan

i see your point, but im not taking my entire pc around so this is a simple solution

i have a desktop that can play them, but i want to be able to go to my mates house and play call of dutyMW2, company of heroes etc.. on a Lan

i see your point, but im not taking my entire pc around so this is a simple solution

when u go to a LAN u usually take ur Desktop PC with u, make it a full weekend thing.... like the iSeries etc down in Newbury. And if u wanna go buy a laptop with those capabilities ur looking at high end 800 odd quid at least. And if ur talking that type of money, i'd rather just get a Mac. As i could make a top spec PC for half of that price.