Celtic Knew!

blouiearmstrong

The Great PR Machine that is Celtic FC attempted to deflect the whole BJK affair ( with some success) by claiming that Rangers fans were making fun of child abuse as well as tarnishing the name of the greatest manager in their club's history without proof.

I've given this some thought and though they can cast some doubt on whether or not BJK one thing they cannot deny is that CELTIC FC KNEW. In other words if Rangers fans sang "Celtic Knew" I don't think that leaves them with a leg to stand on.

We would be highlighting the fact that CELTIC KNEW without giving them the "Get Out Of Jail Card" of using Jock Stein's reputation as a deflector shield for what went on at Celtic Boys Club.

CELTIC KNEW!

Anyone?

Go away Brendan

:lol:

Ahhh, I see, The Caveman Loyal all crawl up one another's arses on here, is that it?

This is a decent thread perhaps one of you could add something positive for a change. Seriously, you really do act like Tims on here.

Pot, Kettle springs to mind :mutley:

Go away Brendan

Ahhh, I see, The Caveman Loyal all crawl up one another's arses on here, is that it?

This is a decent thread perhaps one of you could add something positive for a change. Seriously, you really do act like Tims on here.

doh