Our deal with Umbro

martin93

Could anyone tell me for definite if it is the end of this season that our deal runs out with Umbro and that next season we will have a new kit maker?

Sorry if it has been said/confirmed before i can't find out the info from anywhere and would like to know,cheers

No beating around the bush here - we NEED a deal with Adidas or Nike.

Not much we can do about it though if Adidas or nike dont want us.

I can imagine Nike wanting us.

Having Rangers AND Celtic would look good, while Adidas may also be interested in an Adidas v Nike Old Firm sort of idea.

We just need to sell ourselves right.

No beating around the bush here - we NEED a deal with Adidas or Nike.

Not much we can do about it though if Adidas or nike dont want us.

I can imagine Nike wanting us.

Having Rangers AND Celtic would look good, while Adidas may also be interested in an Adidas v Nike Old Firm sort of idea.

We just need to sell ourselves right.

I suppose with the amount of shirts we sell, and the fact that due to expats we would have a fairly strong market across the world, kit companies would be stupid to say no to us. Nike made some cracking kits 10 years ago when we had them!

I thought Nike didn't have two teams from the same city ?

I was just thinking that halfway through my post mate.

Madrid - Nike v Adidas.

Milan - Nike v Adidas.

Superclasico - Nike v Adidas

I see a pattern developing here. Adidas it is then! :lol:

A telt you :lol:

Here mate I squared you up with a motherwell ticket meet in glasgow this week and ill give you it.

I know mate but i just wanted to know for definite before i go and waste my money lol i did believe you but like i said i just wanted some reassurance.

And sound mate cheers have you got it the now? And what day,i'll be in tomorrow but that's probably too short notice.

Here mate I squared you up with a motherwell ticket meet in glasgow this week and ill give you it.

I know mate but i just wanted to know for definite before i go and waste my money lol i did believe you but like i said i just wanted some reassurance.

And sound mate cheers have you got it the now? And what day,i'll be in tomorrow but that's probably too short notice.

Mate getting it during the week buts its defo mine.

Eh say thursday mate.

Eh say thursday mate.

Sound mate cheers,would you rather meet us before the game aye,and do you know how much it will be yet?

Eh say thursday mate.

Sound mate cheers,would you rather meet us before the game aye,and do you know how much it will be yet?

Its a juvenille so 14 pound I think and ill collect it on thursday so you know il be there so ill get it to you on matchday.

Eh say thursday mate.

Its a juvenille so 14 pound I think and ill collect it on thursday so you know il be there so ill get it to you on matchday.

Alright cool so have i to meet you before the game or at the game to collect it?

Eh say thursday mate.

Alright cool so have i to meet you before the game or at the game to collect it?

Whatever I should have it for thursday so you pick mate.

Eh say thursday mate.

Whatever I should have it for thursday so you pick mate.

Alright nb i'll let you know mate,cheers (tu)